Why Can’t the Reyes Vrithers Get Active’s on Their Team

Unregistered

Why Can’t the Reyes Vrithers Get Active’s on Their Team

I find it funny that the FOP represents the active members of the Miami Police Deprtment. Why couldn’t the Reyes brothers get any active on their “TEAM”. Guess the actives know the real Reyes rats so they are catering to the old farts for hep. Why can’t you even get better retirees instead of the old and washed up and rejected ones.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find it funny that the FOP represents the active members of the Miami Police Deprtment. Why couldn’t the Reyes brothers get any active on their “TEAM”. Guess the actives know the real Reyes rats so they are catering to the old farts for hep. Why can’t you even get better retirees instead of the old and washed up and rejected ones.
    The Reyes rats need to be buried overheard them the other day saying how they were using Vionna Brown because the need her and the other meal stealer for the black votes. I love how they complain about Lugo and Ortiz but man when they got in a jam they were like OJ Simpson in the white bronco

Unregistered
    Voting for fag Reyes and Destephan. Bring some check and balances to the fop board