Sheriff flat busted on video - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro ...lol Combat district. Yea ... just taking rpg fire all day long in those districts.
    God you guys are such cowards, I can’t believe they let you wear our uniform. There should be an asterisk in your patch or something so everybody knows you’re not real cops.

Unregistered

Parkland Joke

A COMBAT district??? F’in please....you thing you patrol Afghanistan.
    Hey tough guy, go set up a traffic post while kids are being murdered. You guys are spineless and clueless.

Unregistered
    No, I think you’re a p&ssy and a coward if you work in Parkland, Weston, Etc. If you think it’s funny come join us in a real district coward. I’ll bet you won’t be laughing for long. Gutless coward.
    Do you tell your Mommy as she is tucking you into bed that you had such a hard day patrolling in your assigned Combat zone?

Do you describe your day to your mommy that you had to dodge hand grenades? Or how bout right before you advised 10-40 a Big Bad Black Man fired a surface to air missile at your brand new Dodge Charger. Did you then tell her with your mad video game skills you were able to outmaneuver the missile lock?

Give it a rest Junior Deputy nobody is impressed with your macho B.S. Now go run off now Momma is ringing the bell for dinner.

Unregistered

Willie wonka

Your all heros. I'm going to petition the state to give you hazard pay on top on 6 percent a year towards your combat retirement 😀

Unregistered
    Your all heros. I'm going to petition the state to give you hazard pay on top on 6 percent a year towards your combat retirement 😀
    I’m going tp start a petition to have so called deputies working in Weston and Parkland stripped of their badges since they’re not real cops.

Unregistered
    Do you tell your Mommy as she is tucking you into bed that you had such a hard day patrolling in your assigned Combat zone?

Do you describe your day to your mommy that you had to dodge hand grenades? Or how bout right before you advised 10-40 a Big Bad Black Man fired a surface to air missile at your brand new Dodge Charger. Did you then tell her with your mad video game skills you were able to outmaneuver the missile lock?

Give it a rest Junior Deputy nobody is impressed with your macho B.S. Now go run off now Momma is ringing the bell for dinner.
    Great Post, these pu$$y millennium Deputies are the worst thing for any agency....Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah, crying whinney little biatches is what they are...

Unregistered
    The truth is the day Parkland deputies were called upon to engage in armed combat every single one of them ran and hid cowering behind their vehicles.. if my car said Parkland on the side of it I would be too embarrassed to drive the damn thing.

Unregistered

Warriors

To all of you "warriors" out there who work in Pompano D-54, Oakland Park, working in so called "soft districts" does not make you a coward. It's not what district you're in, but what's in your heart. A coward is a coward. I wouldn't exactly refer to Coral Springs as a war zone, yet those "soft cops" are the ones with the heart to run towards danger to save lives. So get off your high horse tuff guy because you work in Pompano. Nobody really cares where you're assigned, just what's in your heart.....

Unregistered
    To all of you "warriors" out there who work in Pompano D-54, Oakland Park, working in so called "soft districts" does not make you a coward. It's not what district you're in, but what's in your heart. A coward is a coward. I wouldn't exactly refer to Coral Springs as a war zone, yet those "soft cops" are the ones with the heart to run towards danger to save lives. So get off your high horse tuff guy because you work in Pompano. Nobody really cares where you're assigned, just what's in your heart.....
    Fair enough, what makes you a coward is failing to go in while kids and innocent people are being slaughtered.

Unregistered
    Fair enough, what makes you a coward is failing to go in while kids and innocent people are being slaughtered.
    Hmmmm........ EIGHT "cowards" in one place at the same time. That's the whole story huh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast