Matt Reyes MOD Deleting on Leo affairs about retired candidates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Matt Reyes MOD Deleting on Leo affairs about retired candidates

Matt Reyes,

Teresa Brokowski and Joe Longuera are being supported by you. Two retirees. Teresa would steal off duty jobs from officers and discipline them for no reason. Joe Longuera was the most anti/FOP staff member known to man.

Then your brother tommy lies at a ddrb to screw a cop with a 200 hour suspension (which the officer beat because everyone knows tommy is a liar) as a favor to a commander because he covered up a 55 report involving your mother who was getting plowed by another cop and it wasn’t your fake daddy Mccrink

I’m voting for Actives.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Matt Reyes,

Teresa Brokowski and Joe Longuera are being supported by you. Two retirees. Teresa would steal off duty jobs from officers and discipline them for no reason. Joe Longuera was the most anti/FOP staff member known to man.

Then your brother tommy lies at a ddrb to screw a cop with a 200 hour suspension (which the officer beat because everyone knows tommy is a liar) as a favor to a commander because he covered up a 55 report involving your mother who was getting plowed by another cop and it wasn’t your fake daddy Mccrink

I’m voting for Actives.
    Guess they are trying to hide truth

Unregistered
    Interesting picture being painted here if Tommy and Matt were to step down crazy uncle Joe takes over. I’m not taking that risk I’ll stick with what I have.

Unregistered
    Interesting picture being painted here if Tommy and Matt were to step down crazy uncle Joe takes over. I’m not taking that risk I’ll stick with what I have.
    Fake news ..... the two other fools are puppets for Ortiz

Get rid of the two fools and expose the truth for the last 7 years.

Unregistered
    Matt Reyes,

I’m voting for Actives.
    I've known Teresa for years, we went thru the academy together. What your say is nothing but B.S. and lies!!!!! Yes, she's discipline officers, for their own actions!!!! She never, got any joy over it! So quit the lies and deal with what your facing today..

Unregistered
    You may have gone to class with her BUT I worked patrol with her for YEARS,,EVERYTHING that has been said is TRUE and they haven't listed the rest, like sleeping on duty during the DAY. Who does that (Too many off duties). She would sign carole thony"s name on the off duty list after she had maxed out then show up in her place. Did she tell you about the time MDPD showed up at central looking for her. They read her miranda rights then investigated a DV case against her. Her daughter didn't want anything to do with her. And how about the time she lost it in a marked unit in uniform, she chased down her ex-boyfriend (AB) and rammed her cruiser into his on US1. If you need more keep talking nonsense about how good she is and I will post more. BTW how can a person like her have her personal finances in such turmoil and be a treasurer for the FOP, who does that.

Unregistered

Sailor, you want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Haho and Halo certified. Winner of the Silver Spatula award. Combat Badge for preparing a Bouillabaisse while under attack in Greenland. Give me your support and I'll have your back!

Unregistered
    Guess they are trying to hide truth
    Transparency?

Unregistered

How's that fake? That's the hierarchy. It's in the bylaws.

Unregistered
    Joe longuera made a deal with Tommy and Matt, so when they step down he will take over. Longuera would have control of both lodges.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast