+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Former BSO Commander Speaks Out

Unregisteredohjeez

Please

Ok, first, I can’t stand Scott Israel. He will go down as the worst sheriff in history, for representing any sheriff’s office in the country. But please spare me with this, “I was a commander with the Broward County Sheriff’s Office.” We have proven that that title carry’s absolutely no weight in this country. We are a complete embarrassment, and have been for many years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredohjeez View Post
    Ok, first, I can’t stand Scott Israel. He will go down as the worst sheriff in history, for representing any sheriff’s office in the country. But please spare me with this, “I was a commander with the Broward County Sheriff’s Office.” We have proven that that title carry’s absolutely no weight in this country. We are a complete embarrassment, and have been for many years.
    I have to agree with the above poster, The position is a joke just like being a Sgt. Is today with who and what they are promoting. The guy sounds like a Boob.

Unregistered
    Agreed, this guy was a nobody. I think he was appointed to be in charge of confiscations or maybe even fleet services

Unregistered
    Commander?
    They make deputies commanders with magic wands

Unregistered
    I have been with BSO over 20 years and have never heard of this guy. He must have been commander of the broom closet.

Unregistered
    He was the head janitor at the PSB.

Unregistered

Commander Alvin Pollack

Alvin Pollack was a BSO Commander. Are you saying that he was a Do Nothing ???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Alvin Pollack was a BSO Commander. Are you saying that he was a Do Nothing ???
    Yes, and not a very good one at that. He definitely played the Race card if you know what I mean...wink wink.

Unregistered
    There was a Captain who got caught banging his secretary on duty while he was paying her OT.

The Captain got “demoted” to Commander with the same pay grade. He was moved to another area in a cushy position.

So, yea, the title means nothing .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast