What will it take to keep you all from leaving? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    ^ That explains how Dfc V made Cpl in the jail before she left.

Unregistered
    Do you know what’s the best part about this agency the fact that for daylight savings time when we move forward an hour I have to use one hour of my vacation time however when I have to zero my patrol rifle and come in on my day off and spend an hour or two depending on what gun range we use I don’t get paid an hour overtime I don’t get flexed off an hour I don’t even get a pat on the back thanks for coming in on your day off to zero your rifle which is required by policy but yet I get back nothing from the agency maybe one of the hundreds of people that have left and gone to other agencies where the grass is greener fertilized with bullshit dollar bills and a positive morale can chime in on this one do they get paid for training why does his agency nickel and dime it’s employees but the employees can’t nickel and dime the agency just my 2 cents

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you know what’s the best part about this agency the fact that for daylight savings time when we move forward an hour I have to use one hour of my vacation time however when I have to zero my patrol rifle and come in on my day off and spend an hour or two depending on what gun range we use I don’t get paid an hour overtime I don’t get flexed off an hour I don’t even get a pat on the back thanks for coming in on your day off to zero your rifle which is required by policy but yet I get back nothing from the agency maybe one of the hundreds of people that have left and gone to other agencies where the grass is greener fertilized with bullshit dollar bills and a positive morale can chime in on this one do they get paid for training why does his agency nickel and dime it’s employees but the employees can’t nickel and dime the agency just my 2 cents
    Because it is a PRIVILEGE to work for such a great agency!

Unregistered

Quote Capt. MD

If you don't like it, leave!!!

Unregistered
    What about a vote of no confidence?

Unregistered
    This is hilarious, any uodates?

Unregistered
    I’m disgusted with how this agency is ran. Realistically, I should have stayed at my last department.

How can this department get away with not paying us for overtime or the time I’ve spent doing “work” related stuff on my days off?

Buyer beware and stay away unless your trying to get your foot in the door!

Unregistered
    You need to put the time on your timesheet in order to get paid. If you assert yourself just a little, instead of cowering, you will get paid. If it's on your timesheet, don't change it when asked to. Falsifying a timesheet works both ways. You can falsify it by not recording your time properly.

Unregistered

Toxic Enviro"

I need to know what it will take to keep you all from leaving the CCSO. What changes need to be made? Now is your time. I am finally all ears.
    Command Staff. Without much input from agency grunts they'll spend gobs of cash on systems which do not work & then blame those charged with making said systems functional. Better not give an objective analysis; it will be perceived as a threat to their ego. MULTIPLE times in the last 12 years I've personally witnessed the expenditure of huge sums of money on absolute garbage. Seems as if C S wants no relevant input from rank & file members ( civilians included ), Speaking of civilians; most of 'em have way more experience in business & community life than any of the " Career Cops ". You guys may be "Great Officers " but you're terrible businessmen. Believe me, if you were in business, you'd be bankrupt.

Unregistered
    Command Staff. Without much input from agency grunts they'll spend gobs of cash on systems which do not work & then blame those charged with making said systems functional. Better not give an objective analysis; it will be perceived as a threat to their ego. MULTIPLE times in the last 12 years I've personally witnessed the expenditure of huge sums of money on absolute garbage. Seems as if C S wants no relevant input from rank & file members ( civilians included ), Speaking of civilians; most of 'em have way more experience in business & community life than any of the " Career Cops ". You guys may be "Great Officers " but you're terrible businessmen. Believe me, if you were in business, you'd be bankrupt.

Is your starting pay moving to 50k in October?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast