+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    ^ That explains how Dfc V made Cpl in the jail before she left.

Unregistered
    Do you know whatís the best part about this agency the fact that for daylight savings time when we move forward an hour I have to use one hour of my vacation time however when I have to zero my patrol rifle and come in on my day off and spend an hour or two depending on what gun range we use I donít get paid an hour overtime I donít get flexed off an hour I donít even get a pat on the back thanks for coming in on your day off to zero your rifle which is required by policy but yet I get back nothing from the agency maybe one of the hundreds of people that have left and gone to other agencies where the grass is greener fertilized with bullshit dollar bills and a positive morale can chime in on this one do they get paid for training why does his agency nickel and dime itís employees but the employees canít nickel and dime the agency just my 2 cents

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you know whatís the best part about this agency the fact that for daylight savings time when we move forward an hour I have to use one hour of my vacation time however when I have to zero my patrol rifle and come in on my day off and spend an hour or two depending on what gun range we use I donít get paid an hour overtime I donít get flexed off an hour I donít even get a pat on the back thanks for coming in on your day off to zero your rifle which is required by policy but yet I get back nothing from the agency maybe one of the hundreds of people that have left and gone to other agencies where the grass is greener fertilized with bullshit dollar bills and a positive morale can chime in on this one do they get paid for training why does his agency nickel and dime itís employees but the employees canít nickel and dime the agency just my 2 cents
    Because it is a PRIVILEGE to work for such a great agency!

Unregistered

Quote Capt. MD

If you don't like it, leave!!!

Unregistered
    What about a vote of no confidence?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234