What will it take to keep you all from leaving?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

What will it take to keep you all from leaving?

I need to know what it will take to keep you all from leaving the CCSO. What changes need to be made? Now is your time. I am finally all ears.

Unregistered
    Class C uniforms with overvest, take home car no mileage payments, stop doing reports on everything like 911 hang ups

Unregistered
    I still can’t believe that you are still having this mass exodus of people quitting. I can tell you why I quit. Rotating shifts destroyed my family life and I was able to go to an agency where I actually made an extra $2,000 more a year. Just my 2 cents. Good luck my former CCSO brothers and sisters.

Unregistered
    Pay, endlesd reports, baseless IAs, rotating shifts, and reduced benefits are only symptoms of the underlying issue, the perception that this administration does not care about the members. Whether this is accurate does not matter. Perception is people's reality. The admin is to busy with their own hustle.

Unregistered
    Class C uniform and load bearing vest for road patrol, stop writing reports on everything, permanent shifts, no more micromanaging deputies every move

Unregistered
    You know things are bad when Supervisors are trying to leave to go somewhere else to be a regular officers. Get a grip Bill. Get rid of the stupid shifts and your stupid command staff. They are a lot of the problem as well as rotating shifts.

Unregistered
    Would you support a new Sheriff in the up coming election to get all of these things? Would you have your family and friends support him? What if he promised to make things better than they are at the surrounding agencies? What if this was a man who truly cares about you and your personal life? Every bit of money will help. You can secretly make the changes to become the best agency in this area. I know this person and making the CCSO better is all he thinks about night and day. He just needs you to be brave and support him. Just a quick note. Did you know that Prummell met with Tom Night and asked not to hire any of his employees do to overwhelming losses? Did you know that Prummell then asked Knight to hire his son? Hell of a leader. He really has your best at heart. Any man that Prummell has promoted or propped up can not ever become sheriff. You need to tell your friends family and neighbors starting today about this mess. Time for a change people.

Unregistered
    It's not hard to find these things Prummel. I know there's places funneling their charity money into your agency like the Kings HWY Walmart (through a source I knew while employed). Apparently that Wal-Mart gave more Wal-Mart Foundation money to the CCSO than it did to any other cause. So I wonder how many others fund you and why can't you afford to protect your own employees?

Unregistered
    *fund not find

Unregistered

Funny

I have to laugh at what the Charlotte Sun puts in the paper. January 1st 2019, page 8, predictions for 2019. Sheriff Prummell predicts he will "have a little less hair", where as the Chief of North Port says something that actually makes sense and is worth a damn. On top of that, the front page states Charlotte County has the 2nd highest net worth in the state, but Bill can't support his guys and get them the equipment they need.

Nothing but knee jerk reactions and command staff that is similar to teflon, unable to remember where they originated. The upper echelon doesn't care about retention of their members because half are in the drop and just want their money, not caring what happens when they leave.

By no means do I agree with some of the garbage Sheets puts out there because a lot of it is very outlandish and he is a little crazy. However I hope he keeps digging into the command staff and the good old boy system. His buddy Ian is just a complete idiot and likes to haggle people for no reason.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast