What will it take to keep you all from leaving?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

What will it take to keep you all from leaving?

I need to know what it will take to keep you all from leaving the CCSO. What changes need to be made? Now is your time. I am finally all ears.

Unregistered
    Class C uniforms with overvest, take home car no mileage payments, stop doing reports on everything like 911 hang ups

Unregistered
    I still can’t believe that you are still having this mass exodus of people quitting. I can tell you why I quit. Rotating shifts destroyed my family life and I was able to go to an agency where I actually made an extra $2,000 more a year. Just my 2 cents. Good luck my former CCSO brothers and sisters.

Unregistered
    Pay, endlesd reports, baseless IAs, rotating shifts, and reduced benefits are only symptoms of the underlying issue, the perception that this administration does not care about the members. Whether this is accurate does not matter. Perception is people's reality. The admin is to busy with their own hustle.

Unregistered
    Class C uniform and load bearing vest for road patrol, stop writing reports on everything, permanent shifts, no more micromanaging deputies every move

Unregistered
    You know things are bad when Supervisors are trying to leave to go somewhere else to be a regular officers. Get a grip Bill. Get rid of the stupid shifts and your stupid command staff. They are a lot of the problem as well as rotating shifts.

Unregistered

Toxic Enviro"

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I need to know what it will take to keep you all from leaving the CCSO. What changes need to be made? Now is your time. I am finally all ears.
    Command Staff. Without much input from agency grunts they'll spend gobs of cash on systems which do not work & then blame those charged with making said systems functional. Better not give an objective analysis; it will be perceived as a threat to their ego. MULTIPLE times in the last 12 years I've personally witnessed the expenditure of huge sums of money on absolute garbage. Seems as if C S wants no relevant input from rank & file members ( civilians included ), Speaking of civilians; most of 'em have way more experience in business & community life than any of the " Career Cops ". You guys may be "Great Officers " but you're terrible businessmen. Believe me, if you were in business, you'd be bankrupt.

Unregistered
    Command Staff. Without much input from agency grunts they'll spend gobs of cash on systems which do not work & then blame those charged with making said systems functional. Better not give an objective analysis; it will be perceived as a threat to their ego. MULTIPLE times in the last 12 years I've personally witnessed the expenditure of huge sums of money on absolute garbage. Seems as if C S wants no relevant input from rank & file members ( civilians included ), Speaking of civilians; most of 'em have way more experience in business & community life than any of the " Career Cops ". You guys may be "Great Officers " but you're terrible businessmen. Believe me, if you were in business, you'd be bankrupt.

Is your starting pay moving to 50k in October?

Unregistered
    From the mouth of the Sheriff himself when asked about improving morale. "I don't care about morale. I'll just them a raise come election time and they will back me."

Unregistered

Toxic Enviro"

Is your starting pay moving to 50k in October?
    Irrelevant. Way below Industry Standard, tho'.