Retirements and Promotions - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right now all the command and executive staff members run around scared of Bob, kiss his butt and agree with him on whatever he says and does. They dislike Bob but tolerate him for money. They sold their souls and self-respect for money just to keep their jobs. But you know what, lots of people do that in all kinds of jobs, not just LEOs. So it's somewhat understandable for some, but for others who can walk away and retire, it's disgraceful.

Someday Bob will leave the agency. Once that happens nobody has to kiss his butt. Nobody has to agree with him or tell him how great he is. That's when Bob's true legacy at this agency will really come out. Because nobody has to sugarcoat anything. Nobody will be afraid of getting fired if they disagree with Bob or criticize him. Bob's legacy will be that of a tyrannical dictator despised by practically everyone in the agency, especially those who had any direct dealings with him. A failure as a sheriff, a LEO, and as a person.
    Bob is a hypocrite as he holds deputies to standards he doesn't follow. Just for example when media outlets request e mails or text messages that were sent between acting commanders and executive staff they are told they don't exsist. Then at the threat of a subpoena to obtain them, Bob claims that he will decide what the contents of those emails/text will be released. Just remember not only your stipend phone but your personal phone can be requested during a IA and you will be fired if you don't turn it over. Bob picks and chooses what he will release to the media even after the investigation is completed. I would suggest that Bob and his legal counsel stop blocking request that are quranteed under the public information act.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    You’re probably the same little b!tch that costantly bashes the dui deputy on here but won’t say sh!t to his face. Go F yourself
    DORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR is that you again? DORRRRRRRRRRRRRR. It never gets old. And Mowatt would cry if anyone told him off. Or he would scream for a 10-94 like he does when he realizes he stopped more then a potential DUI. Traffic cops are the weakest cops. Keep dreaming. DORRRRRRRRRRRRR

Unregistered
    Bob is a hypocrite as he holds deputies to standards he doesn't follow. Just for example when media outlets request e mails or text messages that were sent between acting commanders and executive staff they are told they don't exsist. Then at the threat of a subpoena to obtain them, Bob claims that he will decide what the contents of those emails/text will be released. Just remember not only your stipend phone but your personal phone can be requested during a IA and you will be fired if you don't turn it over. Bob picks and chooses what he will release to the media even after the investigation is completed. I would suggest that Bob and his legal counsel stop blocking request that are quranteed under the public information act.
    Bob will never get my personal phone without a subpoena and if he fires me I'll lawyer up and see him in court.

Unregistered
    They can’t fire you for not turning over your personal cell phone. They will threaten to fire you to intimidate you, but they can’t fire you. If they do, you have a lawsuit. Now, if you use your personal cell phone at work and for work, that’s a different story. I would keep your personal cell phone at home so they don’t have a case. If family needs to contact you, have them call you on your work phone.

Unregistered
    They can’t fire you for not turning over your personal cell phone. They will threaten to fire you to intimidate you, but they can’t fire you. If they do, you have a lawsuit. Now, if you use your personal cell phone at work and for work, that’s a different story. I would keep your personal cell phone at home so they don’t have a case. If family needs to contact you, have them call you on your work phone.
    Then they can get you for conducting personal business on the agency issued cell phone if you use it to communicate with family and friends. Don't give them a reason to come after you.

Unregistered
    I guess you would know that James because you claim to be the King of public records requests. BTW I thought you were going to take Bob’s depo. Guess that ain’t happening. The problem with James and his kin is that they are mentall ill and just make crap up.

Unregistered
    I guess you would know that James because you claim to be the King of public records requests. BTW I thought you were going to take Bob’s depo. Guess that ain’t happening. The problem with James and his kin is that they are mentall ill and just make crap up.
    Just FYI it's not James and the only one that is mentally ill is you Bobble head. Stop deflecting from facts and produce the emails and text messages the media ask for on the so called media shopped 2016 case. You know the one I'm talking about Bob and SJ.

Unregistered
    Just FYI it's not James and the only one that is mentally ill is you Bobble head. Stop deflecting from facts and produce the emails and text messages the media ask for on the so called media shopped 2016 case. You know the one I'm talking about Bob and SJ.
    Which case is that so I too can do some digging.

Unregistered
    Then they can get you for conducting personal business on the agency issued cell phone if you use it to communicate with family and friends. Don't give them a reason to come after you.
    That’s why you keep it at home. As for calling your family at work for any reason doesn’t constitute them taking your phone. Would this happen at any other job? No. Is this the military? No. They don’t have a right but they will threaten you, and they know they will be sued. If you threaten to sue them, they will back down. They have no right.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456