Retirements and Promotions - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever though we’d have grown men coming on to a blog site to talk about other men. You guys are pathetic. If only your families knew what little b!tches you are
    If those men that are being talked about didn't have the ability to transfer, suspend or fire you they would have been dealt with face to face and the results prob would be not favorable for them. These so called men including Car 1 talk shit about employees in their staff meetings without consequences. So STFU, tell these so called men to meet over the county line and let's work it out.

Unregistered
    Whoever though we’d have grown men coming on to a blog site to talk about other men. You guys are pathetic. If only your families knew what little b!tches you are
    The little pu**y-azz b1tches are the beta-male executive staff headed by pear-shaped Bob who likes to back-stab anyone under them and humiliate them for no reason.

Unregistered
    Well no one thought they would get fired for saying something off color on the “Ask The Executive Staff” page but that happened. I believe it was something about a Bo Jangles routine. That deputy who had a moment of weakness was FIRED. So maybe it’s good they can get their gripes out somewhere without being fired. Everyone complains about their boss. That’s life. Unfortunately at PCSO for the first time in DECADES someone was fired for doing exactly that. That’s more pathetic than whining anonymously on some blog. What’s funny is that you care about what’s said here too. What does that say about you and your fragile ego? Real leaders know people gripe. Real leaders look past it.

Unregistered
    There was a guy from D&C who confronted Bob on "Ask the Executive Staff" about some lies he spewed. Bob fired him for insubordination. The problem is that the guy was right - Bob lied multiple times. Lesson is to keep your mouth shut regardless of what Bob does unless you have other employment lined up.

Unregistered
    The little pu**y-azz b1tches are the beta-male executive staff headed by pear-shaped Bob who likes to back-stab anyone under them and humiliate them for no reason.
    Uh you have that wrong. The beta-males are the ones sitting at a computer and trying to get at men on a blog site because he’s too much of a b!tch to say it to their face. If you’re that miserable that you choose to stay at a place and work where you hate the executive staff then why don’t you leave? Oh that’s right you don’t have any skills to be able to sustain your quality of life because you are subpar...plus you would have nothing else to ***** about. Pu$$y!

Unregistered
    Uh you have that wrong. The beta-males are the ones sitting at a computer and trying to get at men on a blog site because he’s too much of a b!tch to say it to their face. If you’re that miserable that you choose to stay at a place and work where you hate the executive staff then why don’t you leave? Oh that’s right you don’t have any skills to be able to sustain your quality of life because you are subpar...plus you would have nothing else to ***** about. Pu$$y!
    So let's play a little game. Let's just say I told Car 2 to his face that he's a lying POS. Then what would happen to me. So saying something to someone face that can fire doesn't work. I like being mirserable it's my character flaw what's you flaw bobble head blow hard.

Unregistered
    They are the ones making this place miserable to work in not me so they should leave. It would be a huge improvement to get rid of Bob and his band of corrupt and incompetent followers. Can't wait to see the next sheriff come in and clean house.

I can quit tomorrow and get a job at any agency who is hiring but I will not let a bunch of 'tards run me out and ruin my retirement.

Unregistered
    There was a guy from D&C who confronted Bob on "Ask the Executive Staff" about some lies he spewed. Bob fired him for insubordination. The problem is that the guy was right - Bob lied multiple times. Lesson is to keep your mouth shut regardless of what Bob does unless you have other employment lined up.
    Who got fired, what lies did Bob tell? More details to expose this please.

Unregistered
    Right now all the command and executive staff members run around scared of Bob, kiss his butt and agree with him on whatever he says and does. They dislike Bob but tolerate him for money. They sold their souls and self-respect for money just to keep their jobs. But you know what, lots of people do that in all kinds of jobs, not just LEOs. So it's somewhat understandable for some, but for others who can walk away and retire, it's disgraceful.

Someday Bob will leave the agency. Once that happens nobody has to kiss his butt. Nobody has to agree with him or tell him how great he is. That's when Bob's true legacy at this agency will really come out. Because nobody has to sugarcoat anything. Nobody will be afraid of getting fired if they disagree with Bob or criticize him. Bob's legacy will be that of a tyrannical dictator despised by practically everyone in the agency, especially those who had any direct dealings with him. A failure as a sheriff, a LEO, and as a person.

Randolph
    They are the ones making this place miserable to work in not me so they should leave. It would be a huge improvement to get rid of Bob and his band of corrupt and incompetent followers. Can't wait to see the next sheriff come in and clean house.

I can quit tomorrow and get a job at any agency who is hiring but I will not let a bunch of 'tards run me out and ruin my retirement.
    You’re probably the same little b!tch that costantly bashes the dui deputy on here but won’t say sh!t to his face. Go F yourself

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast