What do we call the new Sheriff? Baby Daddy or ??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Didio is a used car salesman, worked with him for years. Now his plan is to create the power team of Leavens, Eller and him. That’s coming from him! No thanks, keep giving raises and making the right promotions and changes and Carmine your my guy. Nope I don’t care about a possible kid, not my money!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didio is a used car salesman, worked with him for years. Now his plan is to create the power team of Leavens, Eller and him. That’s coming from him! No thanks, keep giving raises and making the right promotions and changes and Carmine your my guy. Nope I don’t care about a possible kid, not my money!

You're a sh!t person if you don't care that the Sheriff uses his position to abuse women.

Unregistered
    No I’m a current employee that doesn’t care about your agenda to be sheriff. Your words, “ I’m going to do everything I can to destroy Carmine” You might find this crazy in your mind, but we’re happy with Carmine and the direction we’re going.

Unregistered

It takes two to Tango

Abortion is MURDER!

That being said, Williams actively participated in a unprotected sexual intercourse event allegedly with Marceno.

Why would both of them do that?

Passion or entrapment?

Either way a baby is developing and the baby is a gift from God not to be killed. Period.

Shame on Williams and Marceno.

Marceno is done in politics.

Unregistered
    Abortion is MURDER!

That being said, Williams actively participated in a unprotected sexual intercourse event allegedly with Marceno.

Passion or entrapment?

Either way a baby is developing and the baby is a gift from God not to be killed. Period.

Shame on her? For getting into a relationship with someone who conned her? He messaged her on facebook after she reported a crime. He pursued her. Shame on her? Wth?

Unregistered

Williams does not get a PASS on this!

He chased her until she caught him

Unprotected consensual sexual intercourse, yes.

Was she raped? Don’t think so.

Is she an ultimate GOLD DIGGER? Maybe.

Williams did not say “No” and walk away.

Williams said “Yes” and laid down, more than once.

Williams takes her case to the media and plays the victim.

She is as bad as he is and they both are using an unborn child as bargaining chip.

Unregistered
    He chased her until she caught him

Unprotected consensual sexual intercourse, yes.

Was she raped? Don’t think so.

Is she an ultimate GOLD DIGGER? Maybe.

Williams did not say “No” and walk away.

Williams said “Yes” and laid down, more than once.

Williams takes her case to the media and plays the victim.

She is as bad as he is and they both are using an unborn child as bargaining chip.
    You're the reason why women have abortions. Shaming people you don't know. They're probably both better than you'll ever be.

Unregistered
    Abortion is MURDER!

Passion or entrapment?

No child deserves a narcissist sheriff as a father. DW wants him as far away from the baby as possible. Trusting him was an error in judgment she cannot forget. Any association with him is an embarrassment that had to become public. She and the baby don't deserve to be threatened or mistreated by anyone. Shaming a mother who loves and wishes to protect her child is despicable. Sounds like a shill to protect the sheriff.

Unregistered
    That woman is crazy, who cares what was discussed. After viewing her Facebook that is open to the public I would have been begging her to cancel the pregnancy. Wholly crap, get over it crazy lady!

Unregistered
    That woman is crazy, who cares what was discussed. After viewing her Facebook that is open to the public I would have been begging her to cancel the pregnancy. Wholly crap, get over it crazy lady!
    You're talking about the facebook the sheriff messaged her on after she reported a crime?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast