What do we call the new Sheriff? Baby Daddy or ???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

What do we call the new Sheriff? Baby Daddy or ???

It is a shame when the new Sheriff, not elected to Office but rather put there by the good graces of Rick Scott (cough cough) and Mike Scott (not related), has now put SHAME upon the Lee County Sheriff's Office, as if YOU ALL here haven't done enough damage yourselves! So ladies and gentlemen, and I use those terms LOOSELY, are you proud of yourselves? Irregardless, let's stay on point - the new Sheriff has a child he wishes were not coming...what to do now? What shall his new nick-name be? Have fun!

Guest2121

Who cares

I for one don't give a damn that the sheriff is having a child with whoever she is. It has no effect on me personally so why would I care? Why would you care? And as for him not wanting it, ok, so be it. I don't agree with abortion personally, but what's the difference if he wanted the child and she didn't. People would say it is her right to have an abortion. And you know what, it is his right to want her to have one. Oh, and I'll save you some time before you say it, no I am not in the command staff, and I'm not friends with the current sheriff or the past one. Even with saying that I am sure I will be accused of being in command or friends with the sheriff. Oh, and don't forget the all to famous and over used..... Know your role.

Be an adult and worry about yourself and your own problems.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is a shame when the new Sheriff, not elected to Office but rather put there by the good graces of Rick Scott (cough cough) and Mike Scott (not related), has now put SHAME upon the Lee County Sheriff's Office, as if YOU ALL here haven't done enough damage yourselves! So ladies and gentlemen, and I use those terms LOOSELY, are you proud of yourselves? Irregardless, let's stay on point - the new Sheriff has a child he wishes were not coming...what to do now? What shall his new nick-name be? Have fun!
    Well, he will be elected and how has he shamed anyone??? So troll b i t c h, lets have fun with your nickname, no balls, pencil **** (thanks to your wife or GF or both for that) coward, troll boy and if you really want to know ask your mother how you got your name, your welcome

Unregistered
    How about BDAHW = Baby Daddy Against His Will?
    Or UBD? Unwilling Baby Daddy?
    or BAFBD = Broke as F*&k Baby Daddy?
    Or Only Florida Sheriff with a Car Seat (OFSWCS)?

Instead of an election party - you can throw him a baby daddy shower.

Unregistered
    How about BDAHW = Baby Daddy Against His Will?
    Or UBD? Unwilling Baby Daddy?
    or BAFBD = Broke as F*&k Baby Daddy?
    Or Only Florida Sheriff with a Car Seat (OFSWCS)?

Instead of an election party - you can throw him a baby daddy shower.
    Sheriff "I can barely take care of me"

Pathetic coward who wanted to kill his baby so he could continue using LCSO as his personal dating resource

Nobody gives it up without a fight like crime victims who have no choice

Unregistered

Get out of town scumbag

A lot of us would like to call him a distant a memory.

Former appointed sheriff has a nice ring

Unregistered
    A lot of us would like to call him a distant a memory.

Former appointed sheriff has a nice ring
    So does former deputy sheriff, if you even work with us POS, you troll

Unregistered
    Coming from Didio that gave his baby away for $. Let those records reflect, coming soon.

Unregistered
    So does former deputy sheriff, if you even work with us POS, you troll
    I do work with you and I’m also a troll

Unregistered

Sheriff Creep

Coming from Didio that gave his baby away for $. Let those records reflect, coming soon.
    Didio's not an appointed sheriff who preys on crime victims for sex. Carmine Marceno is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast