What do we call the new Sheriff? Baby Daddy or ??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Pro Choice

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Abortion is MURDER!

That being said, Williams actively participated in a unprotected sexual intercourse event allegedly with Marceno.

Why would both of them do that?

Passion or entrapment?

Either way a baby is developing and the baby is a gift from God not to be killed. Period.

Shame on Williams and Marceno.

Marceno is done in politics.
    It’s called Pro Choice, who are you to tell someone their rights. It’s not against the law and it’s probably been something discussed by many at LCSO. She wants to have the baby, then she’s going to have a baby. As for politics, my bet is on Carmine and the positive changes he has made and continues to make. If you are saying he has been a bad change for LCSO, you obviously don’t work here. This website is for the agenda of a few that want to run, I’ll go with what I know. Raises and finally fair promotions based on your work ethic!

Unregistered
    You better be worried that woman is straight up crazy! DW is desperate with no money left and wants another pay day. DW doesn’t know how to work and has male buddies all over the world.

Unregistered
    You better be worried that woman is straight up crazy! DW is desperate with no money left and wants another pay day. DW doesn’t know how to work and has male buddies all over the world.

Carmine only on the hook for the baby until 2036

Unregistered

Kick off your shoes and count again dummy

Carmine only on the hook for the baby until 2036
    2019 + 18 = 2037

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123