John Jenkins the a 2 Faced Traitor

Unregistered

John Jenkins the a 2 Faced Traitor

Mr. Big Title, Mr I know so and so , Mr. I am friends with command staff. Really isn’t a Me or a MAN. He is a Hupocrite, back stabber who betrays his Friends. Not to mention his Wife and Kids. Funny thing is the same people he betrays know all his secrets, John uses people a d talks shit about everyone and has something to say about everything, but knows squat! One day he will mess with the wrong Man Lady and his Ass wiped. Don’t trust him around your woman or daughter. Tell him to continue to frequent Costa Rica with his questionable friends who will end up in the news for statutory rape and will get what he has had coming for a Long Time! He is a terrible person and even worst human Being. The PBA is is hunting ground for him to Demolish what food has been started. The Members hVe no Clie what goes on on a day to day. His wife has no clue what he indulges in. But this MF wants to stab his secret keepers in the back. Careful

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr. Big Title, Mr I know so and so , Mr. I am friends with command staff. Really isn’t a Me or a MAN. He is a Hupocrite, back stabber who betrays his Friends. Not to mention his Wife and Kids. Funny thing is the same people he betrays know all his secrets, John uses people a d talks shit about everyone and has something to say about everything, but knows squat! One day he will mess with the wrong Man Lady and his Ass wiped. Don’t trust him around your woman or daughter. Tell him to continue to frequent Costa Rica with his questionable friends who will end up in the news for statutory rape and will get what he has had coming for a Long Time! He is a terrible person and even worst human Being. The PBA is is hunting ground for him to Demolish what food has been started. The Members hVe no Clie what goes on on a day to day. His wife has no clue what he indulges in. But this MF wants to stab his secret keepers in the back. Careful
    He fits in perfectly at the PBA then.

Unregistered
    The OP sounds like another of JJ’s conquests. Aww, did he break your heart? 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Tricks & Call girls don’t get broken hearts. Hence the Travel abroad. But when Karma comes knocking he won’t t be able to hide. And the way What’s up with all the boasting h about the Contracts %. Does he even read English?

Unregistered
    How many questionable people on our department people that don’t deserve to wear this bad. But this guy is a snake and a conniving piece of shit. He’s a liar and only cares about what he can get from anyone. This appointment was the biggest mistake that we could’ve made he uses this as a pedestal for a lot of other inappropriate things. And I’m not just talking about the way he runs around on his wife who by the way is a great officer and a wonderful person. I’m talking about the links that he has his criminal past and is questionable police hater friends. Which she does not hide he’s out in public not only cheating on his wife rubbing elbows with these people in our community what the hell were we thinking. He will never make sheriff especially when we have more qualified people Jenkins can take care of his family his integrity or his morals as a man, can you imagine what he would do to this department!! Lt . POS Jenkins will never get my vote, and I will be the voice for us, that goes around telling people that there are more qualified people like Nanney. Lt. Jenkins can take care of his family is integrity or has morals as a man imagine what he would do to this apartment he will never get my vote and I will be the voice stress person that goes around telling people that they’re more qualified people like a Nanney.

Unregistered

New flash

Listen very carefully, that guy is a stick and a worthless POS. He has no value as a human being, messing with another man’s wife is the lowest form of low. :-) A cheap suit from Men’s Wearhouse, and wearing a nice watch that your wife bought you and banging cause you Lied & used Deceit doesn’t make you a man!! Having value, having morals, and taking care your family Does. A title which was a backdoor deal and using the PBA credit card, picking up call girls that are ordered to the room and being a leech to so-called friends ( who only have you around so they can get out of a ticket) does not make you important! How about you be a loyal friend, Not mess with Friends Women, take care of your wife who is a GEM and you don’t deserve and raise all those kids that you have. I guess everybody is slowly punching your ticket JJ.

Unregistered
    Things will come crashing down real soon, when he finds out his little fish swam again and will be having another child support to pay!! Happy New Year someone is pregnant!

Unregistered

What a Worthless Example of a Man

It doesn’t matter how many women he sleeps with, his wife will always support all the Kids. While he is out of town, out in public with *****es, or being flirtatious well she’s holding working or taking care of kids. Talk about a devoted wife. People can talk all they want and say she’s a NAG, ( Hus words) or a Pain in the Ass. This guy has the Tripke Threat. She’s loyal, beautiful, and Hardwork. So even through a bunch of babies with 33 and Known Cheating, she still stayed. I call that Foolish, some call it Loyal. I Jenkins knows when this Queen gets tired and says ENOUGH,
    she’s going to be paid and he will be left with morsels.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It doesn’t matter how many women he sleeps with, his wife will always support all the Kids. While he is out of town, out in public with *****es, or being flirtatious well she’s holding working or taking care of kids. Talk about a devoted wife. People can talk all they want and say she’s a NAG, ( Hus words) or a Pain in the Ass. This guy has the Tripke Threat. She’s loyal, beautiful, and Hardwork. So even through a bunch of babies with 33 and Known Cheating, she still stayed. I call that Foolish, some call it Loyal. I Jenkins knows when this Queen gets tired and says ENOUGH,
    she’s going to be paid and he will be left with morsels.
    He is incapable of changing his ways. Hope she realizes that sooner rtaher than later.

Unregistered
    Close so called friend of his at the BBA says that he is a snake, conniver, and the most abusing disrespectful man he’s ever met. And says his wife is strong to put up with all that crap and he will regret it in the end. A Friend of mine Worked with her in a different capacity, QRU!! Greatly loves him. It’s unfortunate. That’s what this department is full of ungrateful degenerates he just happens to be one of them at the top. The brotherhood of police work and the sincerity of mankind is lost.