Get a life.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get a life.

Unregistered

Get a life.

Get a life haters and *****e$. Stop coming up here and go Bang a girl or a guy, whichever you prefer. You miserable creatures. You deputies are the worst, yes, I said it, deputies that have no forum off their own. Suckers

Unregistered
    I do in fact have a life and part of my life is entertainment.
    I come on here to be entertained by you losers and buffoons and to listen to your crying about this and that.

You got hired by FHP because NO PD would hire you and you settled for being armed meter maids; live with it it was a choice you made.

As for me; I will enjoy my "real police job" with a real police salary and a real police retirement and will continue to make fun of you losers meter maids passing yourselves off as cops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I come on here to be entertained by you losers and buffoons and to listen to your crying about this and that.

You got hired by FHP because NO PD would hire you and you settled for being armed meter maids; live with it it was a choice you made.

As for me; I will enjoy my "real police job" with a real police salary and a real police retirement and will continue to make fun of you losers meter maids passing yourselves off as cops.
    Go pay that ticket, you have three options on the right. Written by a trooper so you know it wont get dismissed.

Unregistered
    You're going to be on the same planet with each other for the rest of your lives. Get along. Support and pray for each other and have each other's back.

Unregistered

Oh come on, give FHPers a break. They have to be 19 and have a G.Ed! High standards! They’re not meter maids, because that only deals with parked cars. They go after moving vehicles and use this talent as their personal match.com. as only the threat of arrest makes a woman “think” about dating them. They’re too immature to respect their supervisors. They’re too cowardly to say anything directly to each other and use this site as their sounding board. So what’s their purpose in life? I think that’s a legislative interim project to determine.

Unregistered
    You're going to be on the same planet with each other for the rest of your lives. Get along. Support and pray for each other and have each other's back.
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya...

Now pass the weed.

Unregistered

If that’s the case, why is it the the sheriff’s association is so afraid that we become a State Police. You disrespect us, FDLE and FWC, and most of us just want to do more to help you and to serve our citizens! We are your brothers that have served in the military, other agencies (NYPD) and wouldn’t hesitate to lay down our lives to save you and/ or your family members.

Just remember that next time you come to this forum to entertain yourself. The majority of people who write to this post, don’t represent all of FHP.

Unregistered
    Lol entertaintement hahaha

Unregistered
    Fhp is nothing but entertainment. Y'all couldn't solve a real crime if your careers depended on it.

Unregistered
    We could have citys on mars and jupiter in less than 30 years. Fhp move there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast