Suicide and Worker comp Fraud

Unregistered

Suicide and Worker comp Fraud

Allegedly, in a recent case study, 9 out of 10 female police officers who constantly commit (alleged) workers comp fraud also have a tendency of parking in front of their ex husband crib and take an entire bottle of pills in an attempt to end their miserable existence. Not that we have anyone like that here, but we might. And we might have someone who goes on workers comp 11 out of 12 months of the year. And we might have one who dressed up for honor guard looking like her shoulder works just fine. Might be the same one who was baker acted for attempting suicide and never reported it to the department? While we’re on that subject, seems that a certain 33 in finance is getting more popular. Must be good because someone other than the bald headed rat has been snooping around. And marking territory. Does everyone get a turn or just the FOP guys?

Unregistered

Really

Who ever coward is writing this garbage is an asshole.

Unregistered
    My guess is McDrunky trying to get sympathy by turning on his own. Freaking Snake

Unregistered

Mcdrunky Tactical Move

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My guess is McDrunky trying to get sympathy by turning on his own. Freaking Snake
    It does make sense that Mcdrunky McSnake mccreepie all the same person is posting this awful stuff. Since things didn’t work out well for him. Especially about Amy since they have a dirty little history. And maybe he figured out Manny isn’t a real friend after all. Oh and let’s not forget how he commented about chevy being a chicken because he tased a drunk instead of going hands on due to being a coward. All his MO.

Unregistered

Sad

Just say you were wrong to post such garbage. Stop trying to reflect your ignorance to other topics. And, yes I work for NBVPD. I'm embarrassed by you. To all that read this garbage. Please know there are still normal officers working there. They are there for you when you need them.