C.C.s balls!

Thread: C.C.s balls!

STFU and quit

C.C.s balls!

C.k., J.R., T. St.J., C R., A.C., and all the others with chapped lips, when his wife relinquishes them to you, just curious how much they weigh if they exist at all? Is he a unic? Looks like a T.V. with all the plastic surgery! K.P.s are bigger anyway!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by STFU and quit View Post
    C.k., J.R., T. St.J., C R., A.C., and all the others with chapped lips, when his wife relinquishes them to you, just curious how much they weigh if they exist at all? Is he a unic? Looks like a T.V. with all the plastic surgery! K.P.s are bigger anyway!
    Bet you feel real cute after posting that. Bet you think you're real smart. Better think again, stupid. You'll find yourself in a bad place one day and you will wonder why. Remember posting this attack and you will know exactly why, dumbf*&$. You wouldn't dare get in the face of any one of the people you listed. You'd get smacked down easily. Congratulations on being a bottom feeder and a loser. It's your own damn fault.

Unregistered
    Yeah, I gotta admit...I threw up a little bit when I drove down Kennedy blvd and saw the big "we support our new Sheriff Chad Chronister" sign in front of the DeBartelo office building....cmon....have a little discretion at least.....The election was by no means a blowout...

Unregistered
    STFU and quit if you don't like it, you worthless piece of crap! You need to keep certain names out of your mouth, idiot. The election is over and the people voted for the real sheriff to stay the real sheriff. Everyone has accepted the reality and got on board the train except for a few brainless idiots who think they're real tough being rebels but they hide behind their computers like little cowards. Get up in somebody's face if you have so much to say, big mouth! Stand up and tell the leadership what you think about them, right up in their face since you're so tough. Stand up or sit down and STFU!

Unregistered

No way

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    STFU and quit if you don't like it, you worthless piece of crap! You need to keep certain names out of your mouth, idiot. The election is over and the people voted for the real sheriff to stay the real sheriff. Everyone has accepted the reality and got on board the train except for a few brainless idiots who think they're real tough being rebels but they hide behind their computers like little cowards. Get up in somebody's face if you have so much to say, big mouth! Stand up and tell the leadership what you think about them, right up in their face since you're so tough. Stand up or sit down and STFU!
    My God , I am concerned for the public that you are a Deputy. Something tells me you write your reports like the above. Wow, such fierce loyalty or errrr stalker sociopath tendencies. Geez!

Unregistered
    I think we found CC's balls....they are on this dudes chin...

Unregistered
    My God , I am concerned for the public that you are a Deputy. Something tells me you write your reports like the above. Wow, such fierce loyalty or errrr stalker sociopath tendencies. Geez!
    I agree bro. WTF is up with this guy? Maybe he is one of Docobo’s SOT puppets during that long stretch of super strict hiring criteria days that caused our shortage. They only wanted skinny college kid robots that could not make a decision for themselves when cut loose and had blind loyalty for these retards. Remember way way back when real leaders like Major York chose their troops based on life skills, common sense, and experience? Well this guy is not from that era. Worse part is, idiots like this are the first to get promoted due to their chin nuts and brown noses. Not experience or skills as an investigator, problem solver, and autonomy.

Unregistered
    I agree bro. WTF is up with this guy? Maybe he is one of Docobo’s SOT puppets during that long stretch of super strict hiring criteria days that caused our shortage. They only wanted skinny college kid robots that could not make a decision for themselves when cut loose and had blind loyalty for these retards. Remember way way back when real leaders like Major York chose their troops based on life skills, common sense, and experience? Well this guy is not from that era. Worse part is, idiots like this are the first to get promoted due to their chin nuts and brown noses. Not experience or skills as an investigator, problem solver, and autonomy.
    Good to know there are still guys like you around that suck a good D just because you like the taste of it. More worried about givin’ head than gettin’ ahead. Hats off, and trousers down, for you “bro!”

Unregistered
    Good to know there are still guys like you around that suck a good D just because you like the taste of it. More worried about givin’ head than gettin’ ahead. Hats off, and trousers down, for you “bro!”
    WTF? How the heck did you turn that into homosexual oral sex? Are you in the closet? Come out and use it to your advantage here at the HCSO! You will be promoted quick. Maybe they will creat a new colonel position just for you.