New Song! I topped the Sheriff..but I got on my knees for the Chief Deputy..

Unregistered

New Song! I topped the Sheriff..but I got on my knees for the Chief Deputy..

because you know who calls the shots in Labelle... thanks for hiring him brings great skills to the SO

Unregistered

actually old song new singer maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    because you know who calls the shots in Labelle... thanks for hiring him brings great skills to the SO
    dirty cop gets fired somewhere, Whidden hires him right in. except didn't this one used to work here? the new bailiff

Unregistered
    dirty cop gets fired somewhere, Whidden hires him right in. except didn't this one used to work here? the new bailiff
    used to work here, left, did his thing and his thing got him fired and now back here. a very versitile officer you could say. will definately have your back if you are his type of guy and have things in common, you know? totally behind 101 especially one on one. always down if the time is right. alot of good things, versitile but can be part of a group if need be if its right.

Unregistered
    used to work here, left, did his thing and his thing got him fired and now back here. a very versitile officer you could say. will definately have your back if you are his type of guy and have things in common, you know? totally behind 101 especially one on one. always down if the time is right. alot of good things, versitile but can be part of a group if need be if its right.
    LOL! yes.. very "versatile". Bike cop. Its well established he is past the bike-curious phase, but he is destined to wear tight uniforms in a courthouse.