Traffic

Thread: Traffic

Unregistered

Traffic

Went to UCF vs USF at Raymond James...Tampa PD you suck at traffic control. You absolutely suck you bearded buttwipes.

Unregistered
    Lol Must’ve been your first time out of the backwoods and into a big city.

Unregistered
    Haha... another happy customer. You are welcome ! God forbid you have to be stuck in traffic for 20 minutes in your gas guzzling truck after enjoying your sporting event, wouldn’t want you to be late to your watch you favorite television show on your oversized flatscreen TV, the pain and suffering we have caused you, Shame on us the Tampa Police Department, we should be more considerate for this poor soul. Maybe if I sacrifice more holidays away from my family, or work longer than 12 hours a day I can solve the societal inconvenience of having to be stuck in traffic after large sporting and entertainment events let out tens of thousands of people onto two city blocks at the same time. Oh btw, F@ uck you!

Unregistered
    Completely disagree. Moving thousands upon thousands of vehicles at the same time is challenging, but TPD has done an effective job at Bucs games, at the college games at Raymond James Stadium, at the Lightning games and other Amelie events. They are polite to pedestrians and I often witness them directing traffic and answering questions from lost citizens at the same time. I am not sure what else they could possibly be doing to provide security and better traffic control to the many events they handle than they are right now. Try a little bit of patience skippy, as the world doesn't necessarily revolve around you and your expectations.

Unregistered
    I always park on the south side of the stadium, and I usually get home in about 35 minutes (palm harbor). I think they do a great job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Went to UCF vs USF at Raymond James...Tampa PD you suck at traffic control. You absolutely suck you bearded buttwipes.
    Was you application rejected by us this year or last year?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anytime you decide to park right across the street from a large venue... you get what you get.

If you weren’t lazy and stupid... you could have parked far enough and walked like many other people do.

There are consequences to your choices. Man up and accept them.