To the anonymous poster

Unregistered

To the anonymous poster

Occasionally I come on here and I read through some of these exaggerated threads like everyone else. I’ll admit it, some of it is so far fetched and ridiculous that I can’t help but laugh at the stupidity that gets posted on here. I accept it for what it is, a mild form of entertainment from people who don’t have anything better to do with their time. Almost everyone in the department has been a victim of a post on here, including myself. Anyone who really knows me, knows that I can take a joke just as quick as I can dish one out. So writing about me doesn’t bother me at all. In fact, I’ve encouraged the moderator to leave any posts that have been made about me in the past alone, and asked him not to delete it. Those same people will also tell you that I always say the same thing: although I chuckle at some of the trash that gets posted on here; it’s extremely sad to know that in such a small organization we can’t get along better than this. A post (which has since been deleted, along with my earlier response) from earlier today could’ve been life changing and possibly career ending for one of our fellow officers. If you dislike me, or anyone on my shift, that’s fine I understand. There’s a wide variety of personalities here, so I don’t expect everyone to like each other or get along. You should however at least have the decency to approach me and talk about it. Instead, you hide behind your computer and post things that our detrimental not only to the shift and one of the officers on that shift, but to the organization as a whole. Let me make one thing clear, I take pride in what I do and wouldn’t jeopardize it for anyone or anything. I don’t condone the behavior that was described in that post, nor do I think it’s funny to throw out false accusations like that either. I don’t have a problem identifying myself because I stand by what I say. Maybe you should do the same (although I suspect you won’t, and will continue to be two-faced your entire career).

-Sandoval

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Occasionally I come on here and I read through some of these exaggerated threads like everyone else. I’ll admit it, some of it is so far fetched and ridiculous that I can’t help but laugh at the stupidity that gets posted on here. I accept it for what it is, a mild form of entertainment from people who don’t have anything better to do with their time. Almost everyone in the department has been a victim of a post on here, including myself. Anyone who really knows me, knows that I can take a joke just as quick as I can dish one out. So writing about me doesn’t bother me at all. In fact, I’ve encouraged the moderator to leave any posts that have been made about me in the past alone, and asked him not to delete it. Those same people will also tell you that I always say the same thing: although I chuckle at some of the trash that gets posted on here; it’s extremely sad to know that in such a small organization we can’t get along better than this. A post (which has since been deleted, along with my earlier response) from earlier today could’ve been life changing and possibly career ending for one of our fellow officers. If you dislike me, or anyone on my shift, that’s fine I understand. There’s a wide variety of personalities here, so I don’t expect everyone to like each other or get along. You should however at least have the decency to approach me and talk about it. Instead, you hide behind your computer and post things that our detrimental not only to the shift and one of the officers on that shift, but to the organization as a whole. Let me make one thing clear, I take pride in what I do and wouldn’t jeopardize it for anyone or anything. I don’t condone the behavior that was described in that post, nor do I think it’s funny to throw out false accusations like that either. I don’t have a problem identifying myself because I stand by what I say. Maybe you should do the same (although I suspect you won’t, and will continue to be two-faced your entire career).

-Sandoval

ESTROGEN CRISIS ALERT!
    Are we having a little estrogen crisis snowflake?
    Go get a shot of Testosterone and call me in the morning

Unregistered

Why?

I'm a long time resident of Miami Springs who comes on here occasionally to see if there is something to learn about what goes on in the city. I have no idea how many non LEO's also come on here. But I got to tell you guys. You do a great disservice to each other, your organization and most of all to your image. I am one who believes we should take good care of those who take care of us in terms of pay and benefits. But when one comes on here and sees all the anonymous back biting, slander etc it really gives one a disturbing sense of lack of professionalism and character. Now go ahead and attack what I said but it is the truth. Hopefully for you not many tax payers come on here because I would think most would feel the same way. Do you guys not get that? Don't care? Whatever.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a long time resident of Miami Springs who comes on here occasionally to see if there is something to learn about what goes on in the city. I have no idea how many non LEO's also come on here. But I got to tell you guys. You do a great disservice to each other, your organization and most of all to your image. I am one who believes we should take good care of those who take care of us in terms of pay and benefits. But when one comes on here and sees all the anonymous back biting, slander etc it really gives one a disturbing sense of lack of professionalism and character. Now go ahead and attack what I said but it is the truth. Hopefully for you not many tax payers come on here because I would think most would feel the same way. Do you guys not get that? Don't care? Whatever.
    Survival of the fittest is who we are. We aren’t a Family,that’s just in Movies. In Police work is all about me,me and me, nothing else matters in life. Every Police department is the same,just ask Chief Guzman and how he screwed a lot of good people when he was in Miami. The power of the Badge/Position.