+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been here almost a year and I'm not from the area. I never heard of RJ until I got in this forum. I have no problem giving anyone a Complaint form, after reading it I would see the complaint is against MPD. It would be unfounded with the SO. Thats why I don't understand why this crap is here. I think RJ beef is with MPD since they investigated the crash.
    The SO complaint is did the Chief Deputys conduct influence the PDs investigation? Remember "Its ok she left the scene because she is friends with a high ranking police official" Why didnt said officer have enough knowledge to make sure his friend was allowed to leave the scene? He said she got to feeling bad but was feeling good enough to go check on a dog first.

Unregistered
    The SO complaint is did the Chief Deputys conduct influence the PDs investigation? Remember "Its ok she left the scene because she is friends with a high ranking police official" Why didnt said officer have enough knowledge to make sure his friend was allowed to leave the scene? He said she got to feeling bad but was feeling good enough to go check on a dog first.
    Looks like you took that statement Its ok she left the scene because she is friends with a high ranking police official" out of context. No reasonably prudent officer is going to make a flagrantly unethical comment like that in the context of letting her go. That did not happen. What really happened is when Wilson told you, Jones, was that itIts ok she left the scene because she is friends with a high ranking police official" in that Ms Roe would have been easily contacted because with whom she was friends.

About the Milton "biased" IA. They didn't investigate Spencer. Sheriff Johnson's position was that if the PD' internal investigation revealed that Spencer influenced the outcome, then that information would have been forwarded to Johnson. In other words, there was nothing that lead Johnson to believe Spencer had any misconduct.

Suck it up butter cup.

Unregistered
    Spencer hadn't responded to a traffic crash in over 20 years. Plus he was there in a personal capacity. It's safe to say he wasn't even part of the initial investigation. Besides, what would he have helped cover up??

Oh, he's retired, sitting on his ass collecting multiple retirements.

Unregistered
    Looks like you took that statement Its ok she left the scene because she is friends with a high ranking police official" out of context. No reasonably prudent officer is going to make a flagrantly unethical comment like that in the context of letting her go. That did not happen. What really happened is when Wilson told you, Jones, was that itIts ok she left the scene because she is friends with a high ranking police official" in that Ms Roe would have been easily contacted because with whom she was friends.

About the Milton "biased" IA. They didn't investigate Spencer. Sheriff Johnson's position was that if the PD' internal investigation revealed that Spencer influenced the outcome, then that information would have been forwarded to Johnson. In other words, there was nothing that lead Johnson to believe Spencer had any misconduct.

Suck it up butter cup.
    No reasonably prudent officer would threaten to arrest a person for asking the Florida highway patrol to investigate either. So I dont believe reasonably prudent and Milton PD belong in the same sentence. The Milton IA was so 1 sided covering an officer its comical. States the scene was hectic with dogs and people running in and out of traffic the dogs were locked in kennels and emergency personnel didnt even know there were dogs on scene. Why didnt they have any information on woman like IA claimed. If they did alls they had to do was give it to Jones.

Unregistered

Suck it up butter cup.
    If Milton screwed up the IA (proven fact) there probably wouldn't be any information to forward either.

Unregistered
    Spencer hadn't responded to a traffic crash in over 20 years. Plus he was there in a personal capacity. It's safe to say he wasn't even part of the initial investigation. Besides, what would he have helped cover up??

Oh, he's retired, sitting on his ass collecting multiple retirements.
    So what you are saying is because he hadn't worked a crash in over 20 years hes not competant enough to realize it would be the prudent thing and make sure friend was OK to leave. Come on that should be Cop 101 not rocket science.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie Mod 732's Avatar
    More posts deleted for TOU Violations. Keep it civil, and that means everyone. No need to get into an argument that leads to threats and insults.
    “Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." President John F. Kennedy

Unregistered
    So what you are saying is because he hadn't worked a crash in over 20 years hes not competant enough to realize it would be the prudent thing and make sure friend was OK to leave. Come on that should be Cop 101 not rocket science.
    Questions whether or not someone is competent.
    Doesn't know how to spell COMPETENT.
    Coincidence? I think not.

Unregistered
    Questions whether or not someone is competent.
    Doesn't know how to spell COMPETENT.
    Coincidence? I think not.
    So it comes down to spelling. Its OK to do someone wrong because they misspelled something. Another opportunity to deflect from the real issue. That seems like all you can come up with. This guy was a week into his promotion kinda egg on someone's face if they would have investigated him.

Unregistered
    Randy Jones est plein de caca. il est gay. il aime nambla. il mange du caca, contrairement à l'homo homo, il est gay. il est allongé sur le canapé en train de boire de la bière et de manger des beignets toute la journée et des pets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast