+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

See if this is off topic

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now ask the question again was RJ given a complaint form to fill out from either agency?? Did he run into the same "My officers dont do anything wrong attitude"?

Unregistered
    Here's the thing I refuse to get into a war of words with an unarmed person. Plain to see your mission is to start crap in Hope's the Mod will delete thread. I would rather see you for what you are and let everybody see what you and the Department are all about. Last thread had over 46000 views hard to believe it was the same 2 people. The public has a right to know how law abiding people are treated in Santa Rosa County.
    I hare to be a but-in-ski but why voice it here? Why not go to Wear 3, WKRG or Pensacola News Journal? Probably get more coverage than this idiotic website. Also the State Attorney's Office can give you insight on whether or not criminal charges should have been filed. Good luck!!

Unregistered
    The video was horrible. the actor wasn't cooperative at all. I've taken numerous complaints and happy to help those who want to make one. First of all, just need a short synopsis of what transpired. Most citizens don't know the difference between State Police, County Sheriff or Municipal police. The complaint may even be an impersonator or a vehicle resembling a police car.

this is bull shit

Unregistered
    The video was horrible. the actor wasn't cooperative at all. I've taken numerous complaints and happy to help those who want to make one. First of all, just need a short synopsis of what transpired. Most citizens don't know the difference between State Police, County Sheriff or Municipal police. The complaint may even be an impersonator or a vehicle resembling a police car.

this is bull shit
    If its bull shit where were you when RJ started trying to file a complaint that night, the next day four months later after he realized nothing had been reported to PD, at City Council when he got back the lie that was the IA report, then when he talked to 2 different people ( the man in charge and one other) at the SO. Did anybody ever do a complaint form? Not saying you wouldn't do the right thing but apparently you weren't involved in this. You think this conduct isnt conclusive to law enforcement why did Jones get threatened with arrest the hospital for doing no less than calling FHP for help. Same scare tactic as the video to cover wrong doing.

Unregistered
    I hare to be a but-in-ski but why voice it here? Why not go to Wear 3, WKRG or Pensacola News Journal? Probably get more coverage than this idiotic website. Also the State Attorney's Office can give you insight on whether or not criminal charges should have been filed. Good luck!!
    This is a very good idea, but not going to happen. Just remember this: if you post something complimenting or helping Jones, the actual guy posting all of the bs, he won't acknowledge your post. Call Jones an idiot or tell him he's full of shit, he'll respond. He's an idiot if he thinks posting his quest for the holy grail on this website will make a difference. He's an even bigger idiot if he thinks he's fooling anyone: we all know the poster is Randy Jones. This same Jones refuses to acknowledge that Brenda Roe, whom Jones is currently suing, was identified as the driver of the other car. He won't mention her by name, has repeatedly refused to answer why he won't acknowledge her name and refuses to answer whether or not she was identified.
    No, Jones, I'm not going to post my name. I'm not the one making a huge ass of myself over a statement taken out of context, or grabbing assumptions or dumbass ideas out of left field to gain notoriety or a fast buck.

Dueces

Unregistered
    This is a very good idea, but not going to happen. Just remember this: if you post something complimenting or helping Jones, the actual guy posting all of the bs, he won't acknowledge your post. Call Jones an idiot or tell him he's full of shit, he'll respond. He's an idiot if he thinks posting his quest for the holy grail on this website will make a difference. He's an even bigger idiot if he thinks he's fooling anyone: we all know the poster is Randy Jones. This same Jones refuses to acknowledge that Brenda Roe, whom Jones is currently suing, was identified as the driver of the other car. He won't mention her by name, has repeatedly refused to answer why he won't acknowledge her name and refuses to answer whether or not she was identified.
    No, Jones, I'm not going to post my name. I'm not the one making a huge ass of myself over a statement taken out of context, or grabbing assumptions or dumbass ideas out of left field to gain notoriety or a fast buck.

Dueces
    You my friend evidently havnt read the initial complaint and are making uneducated assumptions about something you know zero about. Again trying to move your agenda.

Unregistered
    You my friend evidently havnt read the initial complaint and are making uneducated assumptions about something you know zero about. Again trying to move your agenda.
    Oh, what initial complaint? I thought you weren't given a complaint form. Can't read something that wasn't put down on paper. You kept asking if you were given a complaint form, so were you? If so, why ask? If not, there is no complaint to read. Besides, complaints are always one-sided.

Uneducated assumptions eh?

-You mean like the part of Ms Roe being DUI? No indicators of impairment, no odor of an alcoholic beverage, no driving patterns.

-Her leaving the scene of a traffic crash in violation of FSS 316.027 when law enforcement were onscene: she reasonably assumed her information was obtained prior to leaving, therefore no criminal intent. No jury would ever convict anyone who reasoned assumed they could leave the traffic crash.

-It was ok because she was friends with a high level police officer; it was OK because it would make it easier to locate her and obtain her insurance information. They had "no idea who she was." Wilson didn't, but he wasn't the investigating officer, Aguiar was. Ms Roe was never identified, but she was.

Your own response tells me that you are atill trying to avoid Brenda Roe's name and acknowledging that she was identified because it blows your entire complaint out of the water. How can you sue someone who was never identified?

But yet, you say I'm making uneducated assumptions. Uneducated assumptions are the root of your whole damn complaint.

Unregistered
    If its bull shit where were you when RJ started trying to file a complaint that night, the next day four months later after he realized nothing had been reported to PD, at City Council when he got back the lie that was the IA report, then when he talked to 2 different people ( the man in charge and one other) at the SO. Did anybody ever do a complaint form? Not saying you wouldn't do the right thing but apparently you weren't involved in this. You think this conduct isnt conclusive to law enforcement why did Jones get threatened with arrest the hospital for doing no less than calling FHP for help. Same scare tactic as the video to cover wrong doing.
    I've been here almost a year and I'm not from the area. I never heard of RJ until I got in this forum. I have no problem giving anyone a Complaint form, after reading it I would see the complaint is against MPD. It would be unfounded with the SO. Thats why I don't understand why this crap is here. I think RJ beef is with MPD since they investigated the crash.

Unregistered
    I've been here almost a year and I'm not from the area. I never heard of RJ until I got in this forum. I have no problem giving anyone a Complaint form, after reading it I would see the complaint is against MPD. It would be unfounded with the SO. Thats why I don't understand why this crap is here. I think RJ beef is with MPD since they investigated the crash.
    But the Biased IA had to do with the conduct of a Deputy who the PD can not investigate. Hence when the Sheriff deferred to the Milton I A he side stepped a complaint against a Deputy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast