Alvin Has Women Issues - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Couldn't help yourself, huh? The forum was just to quiet for you. Just had to bring up an old thread and bash Alvin again for self satisfaction? Walk with your chest out, your a real tuff fella.
    Looks like you couldn’t help yourself to comment either dummy. Sounds like you’re upset your wife beating boyfriend got called out again. Pretty cute, a failure sticking up for another failure.

Unregistered
    Michael Bowman said you were a fondling little pervert Alvin. He also said your silly new gay groupie page ABS will be as effective as ABC. Both pages amount to your life’s history (embarrassment and failure). Michael suggested you might have better luck contacting the nebulizer nimrod inhaling heifer yellow defunct blogger.
    Michael Bowman says alot and the attorney general's office is investigating him now. Who TF cares what Bowman says anyway? I surely do not. If ABC or ABS wasn't working why would you care to comment. Seems a bit redundant to me. Oh, why was Michael removed from his affiliations? Must be working and the election will show whether my quest works or not. All of those to use fake profiles are being exposed one by one. Henry Frederick is a supporter of their campaign. Oddly enough Henry doesn't require "advertising fees" for them... They get it free. I knew you missed me and wanted daddy back BTW 😎
    Keep pushing and we will see publically who has woman issues, specifically your wives and what they do when you're working forced overtime or covering a shift. Hint; they weren't over a girlfriends house spending the night.

Unregistered
    Michael Bowman says alot and the attorney general's office is investigating him now. Who TF cares what Bowman says anyway? I surely do not. If ABC or ABS wasn't working why would you care to comment. Seems a bit redundant to me. Oh, why was Michael removed from his affiliations? Must be working and the election will show whether my quest works or not. All of those to use fake profiles are being exposed one by one. Henry Frederick is a supporter of their campaign. Oddly enough Henry doesn't require "advertising fees" for them... They get it free. I knew you missed me and wanted daddy back BTW 😎
    Keep pushing and we will see publically who has woman issues, specifically your wives and what they do when you're working forced overtime or covering a shift. Hint; they weren't over a girlfriends house spending the night.
    We know Henry is corrupt. God is crucifying him right now with his illnesses as punishment for his sins. I hope he suffers a slow and excruciating painful agonizing death due to his heath complications. You too will also be going to hell for your sins Alvin. I wouldn’t worry so much much about other people’s problems when Satan has a bed waiting for you like Fox Mattress.

Unregistered
    We know Henry is corrupt. God is crucifying him right now with his illnesses as punishment for his sins. I hope he suffers a slow and excruciating painful agonizing death due to his heath complications. You too will also be going to hell for your sins Alvin. I wouldn’t worry so much much about other people’s problems when Satan has a bed waiting for you like Fox Mattress.
    What a very Christian post. I was taught that one hates the sin but loves the sinner.

Maybe a review of Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope" would be beneficial.

And of course Matthew 7:1-5 would be helpful in this discussion:
    "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me remove the speck from your eye"; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Unregistered
    What a very Christian post. I was taught that one hates the sin but loves the sinner.

Maybe a review of Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope" would be beneficial.

And of course Matthew 7:1-5 would be helpful in this discussion:
    "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me remove the speck from your eye"; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
    I was always taught to be sober when writing such nonsense.

Unregistered
    I was always taught to be sober when writing such nonsense.
    I don't think quoting scriptures is nonsense. Especially when there is a practical application to a topic being discussed.

Unregistered
    I don't think quoting scriptures is nonsense. Especially when there is a practical application to a topic being discussed.
    If the person was proclaiming to be a Christian, then the comment would have been practical. I don’t recall the person ever hinting he or she was a Christian or follows the teachings of the Bible on here. So, it is nonsense because I don’t logically understand how you can call that person a hypocrite and go full blown Jesus on them.

Unregistered
    If the person was proclaiming to be a Christian, then the comment would have been practical. I don’t recall the person ever hinting he or she was a Christian or follows the teachings of the Bible on here. So, it is nonsense because I don’t logically understand how you can call that person a hypocrite and go full blown Jesus on them.
    The person did not claim to be a christian. He did state that God was performing certain acts. There was also mention of hell. It would seem that person, while not claiming to be a Christian, certainly brought religion into the thread.

Unregistered
    The person did not claim to be a christian. He did state that God was performing certain acts. There was also mention of hell. It would seem that person, while not claiming to be a Christian, certainly brought religion into the thread.
    Discussing religion wasn’t the issue. The issue was calling that person a hypocrite, then reading bible verses. It was implied the person wasn’t practicing what they were preaching.

Unregistered
    Discussing religion wasn’t the issue. The issue was calling that person a hypocrite, then reading bible verses. It was implied the person wasn’t practicing what they were preaching.
    Sorry you are upset chity. Remember you cannot spell hypocrite without chity.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast