Alvin Has Women Issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you have an excuse for your daughter not wanting to be around you too?
    Yup, your department and more specifically William Leven, Joshua Sheen, Brandon Bivone, Steven Eisen... More to be determined by your very own AVL...See, you guys are doing a great job of hiding. Worthy investigations take time, especially when the PIO is corrupted. Trust me, you have no idea of my reach. You, your department and all the corruption is coming. Have no fear, I'm bringing it when I get it.

Unregistered
    Oh no. Round two of your worthless speech in front of county council again? Oh boy. Another waste of time.
    I'm only responsible for what I say... Not for what you understand. I'll bring all of my X's to talk at comments, thank yourself for that. Try me and you'll eat your own words. We can add some flavor to the record. You will be the one to lose, take that to the bank phukker. You will succeed in solidifying the joke of a department you're employed by

Unregistered
    I'm only responsible for what I say... Not for what you understand. I'll bring all of my X's to talk at comments, thank yourself for that. Try me and you'll eat your own words. We can add some flavor to the record. You will be the one to lose, take that to the bank phukker. You will succeed in solidifying the joke of a department you're employed by
    You don’t even have the reach to keep your daughter in line. Probably a tough task seeing she learned from you. Sorry Alvin.

Unregistered
    Yup, your department and more specifically William Leven, Joshua Sheen, Brandon Bivone, Steven Eisen... More to be determined by your very own AVL...See, you guys are doing a great job of hiding. Worthy investigations take time, especially when the PIO is corrupted. Trust me, you have no idea of my reach. You, your department and all the corruption is coming. Have no fear, I'm bringing it when I get it.
    Put your money where your mouth is Alvin. You have yet to do a damn thing and you are not going to either. You are all bark and no bite.

Unregistered
    Hey Alvin bet your daughter is having a bacon wrapped filet tonight too.

Unregistered
    Do you think Chester Lee Chimpanzee will ever get joint custody of his daughter he’s failing miserably in life or his firearms rights restored from being classified as a mentally unstable genius nut job? Are his days beating up women done do you think?

Unregistered
    With your unbelievable reach why haven’t you brought it yet? Nearly a year later and you still have nothing. The only thing you have to bring now is a new restraining order.

Unregistered
    With your unbelievable reach why haven’t you brought it yet? Nearly a year later and you still have nothing. The only thing you have to bring now is a new restraining order.
    Wait! Alvin said, “the muzzle is coming off soon!” Isn’t he always right? I agree! Where’s the evidence he’s talked so much about in the past? What a liar!

Unregistered
    Michael Bowman said you were a fondling little pervert Alvin. He also said your silly new gay groupie page ABS will be as effective as ABC. Both pages amount to your life’s history (embarrassment and failure). Michael suggested you might have better luck contacting the nebulizer nimrod inhaling heifer yellow defunct blogger.

Unregistered
    Michael Bowman said you were a fondling little pervert Alvin. He also said your silly new gay groupie page ABS will be as effective as ABC. Both pages amount to your life’s history (embarrassment and failure). Michael suggested you might have better luck contacting the nebulizer nimrod inhaling heifer yellow defunct blogger.
    Couldn't help yourself, huh? The forum was just to quiet for you. Just had to bring up an old thread and bash Alvin again for self satisfaction? Walk with your chest out, your a real tuff fella.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast