Alvin Has Women Issues
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Alvin Has Women Issues

Wow Alvin Mortimer. A public records search of your name on the Volusia County Clerks Office website (www.clerk.org) has produced some interesting results. It appears you are quite the ladies' man. It also appears they all seek injunctions for protection against you. Seems you have issues. Maybe the fingers you are pointing elsewhere need to be directed at you. You are unstable Alvin.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow Alvin Mortimer. A public records search of your name on the Volusia County Clerks Office website (www.clerk.org) has produced some interesting results. It appears you are quite the ladies' man. It also appears they all seek injunctions for protection against you. Seems you have issues. Maybe the fingers you are pointing elsewhere need to be directed at you. You are unstable Alvin.
    I’m sure he will say it’s everyone’s fault but his.

Unregistered
    While not to go down the path of an argument similar to the old "Ben had issues too" that crops up whenever Chitwood's multitude of failures is brought to light but.....Chitwood has woman issues too.

Think about the issue of Susan Cerbone and Janelle Ho-Man when talking about our glorious leader and his own personal woman issues.

Unregistered
    While not to go down the path of an argument similar to the old "Ben had issues too" that crops up whenever Chitwood's multitude of failures is brought to light but.....Chitwood has woman issues too.

Think about the issue of Susan Cerbone and Janelle Ho-Man when talking about our glorious leader and his own personal woman issues.
    I don’t recall him having a criminal history or women seeking injunctions agains him.

Unregistered
    Please advise of the " they all" comment above. You're a liar and making my voice louder, thank you. I speak truths, and you speak lies. There are always 3 sides to a story, investigate a bit and release the findings, or lack of... If not, shut the **** up because you're lying. Thanks for the womanizer title! Atleast I'm not a fairy Sheriff in lady clothes... You cannot change what is imminent. Sorry that you have the urge to post on Leo affairs on Thanksgiving. That alone speaks of your character. Keep trying to bash my character. WINNING FEELS GOOD! All of my X's want this back, some get it on a regular... Either way, facts will take you further than assumptions will. One thing is sure, my record is 9 wins and 1 loss with your agency... If I have outsmarted the department and courts, what does that say? NEWSFLASH: I haven't and I respect all authority. Keep fishing, good luck! Tell your boss that I have a trailer billboard for him too, he can call mine a childish prank if he chooses. This is fact: I do not have women problems, ask around. Denise Collins, add some truth to your lies. I dont know you, but I picture a 40 something unhappy, unhealthy and overweight office assistant III who makes 25k a year... You dont even qualify to battle me with those stats. Good luck to you Denise, hopefully you have better things to do on Thanksgiving. I'm with my family sharing the turkey, are you? Or are you eating alone, so you can have the whole meal? Pick your battles wisely. 😎

Unregistered
    I don’t recall him having a criminal history or women seeking injunctions agains him.
    I will agree with you that no woman (as far as we know) have sought injunctions against Chitwood.

But your comment about a criminal history for Chitwood does deserve some further elaboration. If Chitwood was not a Sheriff (or the Chief of Police of Daytona) don't you think he would have a criminal history for the following:
    - bringing a firearm into the OIA
    - speeding at over 30 mph over the limit
    - causing the crash and leaving on I95
    - Sunshine law violations

Unregistered
    I’m sure he will say it’s everyone’s fault but his.
    No I wont!!! How can I accept fault for something I'm unaware of. I have 1 conviction.... And after all of this and other issues with VCSO (that I win in court) I accept my mistake... I am not going to blame anyone for what I successfully defend "on my own" in court. Trust me, I do not have women problems... I'm going to leave for now, I have 3 women waiting on a response. Next council meeting I'll bring a sour X with me so you can hear yourself. I'll ask her to put it on the record for all of you to hear. Keep thinking you have the answers, you're making believing me easier. 😎ABC 2020

Unregistered
    Please advise of the " they all" comment above. You're a liar and making my voice louder, thank you. I speak truths, and you speak lies. There are always 3 sides to a story, investigate a bit and release the findings, or lack of... If not, shut the **** up because you're lying. Thanks for the womanizer title! Atleast I'm not a fairy Sheriff in lady clothes... You cannot change what is imminent. Sorry that you have the urge to post on Leo affairs on Thanksgiving. That alone speaks of your character. Keep trying to bash my character. WINNING FEELS GOOD! All of my X's want this back, some get it on a regular... Either way, facts will take you further than assumptions will. One thing is sure, my record is 9 wins and 1 loss with your agency... If I have outsmarted the department and courts, what does that say? NEWSFLASH: I haven't and I respect all authority. Keep fishing, good luck! Tell your boss that I have a trailer billboard for him too, he can call mine a childish prank if he chooses. This is fact: I do not have women problems, ask around. Denise Collins, add some truth to your lies. I dont know you, but I picture a 40 something unhappy, unhealthy and overweight office assistant III who makes 25k a year... You dont even qualify to battle me with those stats. Good luck to you Denise, hopefully you have better things to do on Thanksgiving. I'm with my family sharing the turkey, are you? Or are you eating alone, so you can have the whole meal? Pick your battles wisely. 😎
    Do you have an excuse for your daughter not wanting to be around you too?

Unregistered
    No I wont!!! How can I accept fault for something I'm unaware of. I have 1 conviction.... And after all of this and other issues with VCSO (that I win in court) I accept my mistake... I am not going to blame anyone for what I successfully defend "on my own" in court. Trust me, I do not have women problems... I'm going to leave for now, I have 3 women waiting on a response. Next council meeting I'll bring a sour X with me so you can hear yourself. I'll ask her to put it on the record for all of you to hear. Keep thinking you have the answers, you're making believing me easier. 😎ABC 2020
    Oh no. Round two of your worthless speech in front of county council again? Oh boy. Another waste of time.

Unregistered
    Hey jackass. You are posting on Thanksgiving too you dumb ass.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast