Alvin Has Women Issues - Page 6
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Can anyone tell me if Alvin still has woman issues? I am asking for a lady friend.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone tell me if Alvin still has woman issues? I am asking for a lady friend.
    Can anyone verify that he has a suspended liscense? Asking for Turney

Unregistered
    Alvin must be back. You can tell by the ridiculous spelling.

Unregistered
    Mr. Mortimer, this is your psychiatrist Dr. Santana following up on you on your missed appointment. Please call our office to reschedule at your earliest convenience. Our office also takes pride in understanding you have a suspended drivers license as well and need mommy to drive you to appointments. We understand transportation can be difficult when you do not have your life together at almost 50-years-old. Keep your eye on the prize and mentally stable like Randy Post and one day by the time you are 80 you could win a prize that you could count on! Stay on your meds and stay safe.

Unregistered
    Can anyone verify through the Clerk of Court if Alvin has a valid “liscense” to be an active sexual stalker against a county councilwoman not in his district? Wouldn’t you also agree he should be harassing a woman more of the age like the Honorable Deb Dennys as an example since he likes to sleep with his mother; who by the was an underperforming former county employee and takes a picture in public of her sitting on a toilet with her draws to her ankles.

Unregistered
    If by that you mean he is still on his period, that's a definite YES!!!!

Unregistered
    If by that you mean he is still on his period, that's a definite YES!!!!
    10-4! I appreciate the prompt response and the information he is going through another embarrassing and emotional breakdown. It’s going to be really difficult for him next month. What a real dope!

Unregistered
    Mr. Mortimer, this is the “Glossy Guru” and I would love to send you our very best GLOSSY business cards. Can you please tell me which GLOSSY mugshot photo you would prefer to use for your “liscensed” sexual stalking small business? I will then be more than happy to send you a few boxes of our very best complementary GLOSSY business cards featuring your very best mugshot. It will be our way to recognize to say thank you for being a creepy perverted sexual stalker and creeping woman out for generations to come.

Unregistered
    Hey Alvin, doesn’t that make you a hypocrite? Public records show you paying DUI charges in the past. That not only makes a hypocrite but a drunk like Breck who you like to call out in the past for drinking. Do you care to explain? Why the double sexual stalking standards? Have you been baptized and found God since then? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Hey Alvin, doesn’t that make you a hypocrite? Public records show you paying DUI charges in the past. That not only makes a hypocrite but a drunk like Breck who you like to call out in the past for drinking. Do you care to explain? Why the double sexual stalking standards? Have you been baptized and found God since then? Asking for a friend.
    Sanders had nepotism, favoritism and professional courtesy work in his favor. He should have gotten a DUI. Anyone who can read and understands the law would know that. Alvin didn't flee his DUI that occurred nearly 20 years ago. Johansmeyer cannot say the same. Chavez and Cobb have recent DUI's. So let's be real and compare the GOOD guys to the BAD LOL

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast