Alvin Has Women Issues - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Unregistered
    Alvin, tell us about your drivers license bring suspended on 03-31-2014 for not paying child support? What kind of father does not pay child support? You were arrested on 5-18-2014 while riding your Goped on the sidewalk while knowingly had a suspended license. If you would just man up and pay your child support you could get your precious license back and become a real man again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Alvin, tell us about your drivers license bring suspended on 03-31-2014 for not paying child support? What kind of father does not pay child support? You were arrested on 5-18-2014 while riding your Goped on the sidewalk while knowingly had a suspended license. If you would just man up and pay your child support you could get your precious license back and become a real man again.
    It is the same type of person that beats up on a defenseless woman....her mother. That is what Heather post did. After that she did some more of her precious cocaine. She was also fired from the VCSO for lying

Michelle Newman was kicked out of the fbi academy for adultery and lying

Unregistered
    It is the same type of person that beats up on a defenseless woman....her mother. That is what Heather post did. After that she did some more of her precious cocaine. She was also fired from the VCSO for lying

Michelle Newman was kicked out of the fbi academy for adultery and lying
    Is this the same hypocrite that beats up on defenseless women, who snorted precious cocaine himself, got fired from his job, and lied about his identification to law enforcement before getting arrested and charged?

Unregistered

Unregistered
    LOL! I thought the same thing! All that was missing was long, greasy dyed black hair and a flack jacket!

Unregistered
    LOL! I thought the same thing! All that was missing was long, greasy dyed black hair and a flack jacket!
    The worst part about it if you scroll back through the News-Journal’s Facebook he is on there defending the guys behavior lock and step like the good little soldier sexual stalker. I guess they all think alike.

Unregistered
    The worst part about it if you scroll back through the News-Journal’s Facebook he is on there defending the guys behavior lock and step like the good little soldier sexual stalker. I guess they all think alike.
    I can't see what he posts on Facebook. He blocked me after he challenged me to a fight and I told him to bring it. Then he started sending Facebook direct messages to me calling me a fa@@ot, which I screenshotted and posted in several Facebook groups where he is known to be a pest, while insisting he's never posted any homophobic remarks.

Unregistered
    I can't see what he posts on Facebook. He blocked me after he challenged me to a fight and I told him to bring it. Then he started sending Facebook direct messages to me calling me a fa@@ot, which I screenshotted and posted in several Facebook groups where he is known to be a pest, while insisting he's never posted any homophobic remarks.
    Alvin saying “fa@@ot,” making homophobic remarks, and blocking people sounds like Alvin to me. No wonder why he lives at home, sleeps with his mother, turned his Facebook on private, has his suspended DL for not paying child support, fired from his former employee for being a creep, a repeated criminal, and a sexual stalker.

Unregistered
    Sounds like Alvin needs to email DAVIDpublicRecordRequest@flhsmv.gov and ask for records on who searched your DL info. You get paid out for improper use.

Unregistered
    Sounds like Alvin needs to email DAVIDpublicRecordRequest@flhsmv.gov and ask for records on who searched your DL info. You get paid out for improper use.
    How about you just man up and pay your child support, be a father to your daughter, get your license reinstated, get a job, stop being a creep, take a shower and wash your greasy hair.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast