Alvin Has Women Issues - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like Alvin needs to email DAVIDpublicRecordRequest@flhsmv.gov and ask for records on who searched your DL info. You get paid out for improper use.
    Got to clerk.org, click "search records", then "case inquiry", then type his name into the search boxes. His arrest records, including those for driving on a suspended license, are there for the public to see in a public domain. No DL info needed. Now STFU, Karen!

Unregistered
    Got to clerk.org, click "search records", then "case inquiry", then type his name into the search boxes. His arrest records, including those for driving on a suspended license, are there for the public to see in a public domain. No DL info needed. Now STFU, Karen!
    Clerk.org only pulls up his Volusia County arrests. I would rather go to Bing Bing and see his mugshots. Do you support deadbeats that do not pay child support Andy? Asking for a friend?

Unregistered
    Hmmm
    We shall see

Unregistered
    Clerk.org only pulls up his Volusia County arrests. I would rather go to Bing Bing and see his mugshots. Do you support deadbeats that do not pay child support Andy? Asking for a friend?
    Clerk.org only pulls up his Volusia County arrests. What about his Seminole County arrest? Why didn’t you list the Seminole County Clerk’s site? If I am going to be a “Karen” I want my dramas worth!

Isn’t it ironic Alvin is trolling the Volusia County School Forum and he is a deadbeat dad with a suspended license for non-payment of child support? Don’t you find that pretty rich and hypocritical for Alvin to be lecturing anyone on that forum about anything being a deadbeat daddy? Another blunder of Alvin making a mockery of himself like at the council meeting.

Unregistered
    Clerk.org only pulls up his Volusia County arrests. What about his Seminole County arrest? Why didn’t you list the Seminole County Clerk’s site? If I am going to be a “Karen” I want my dramas worth!

Isn’t it ironic Alvin is trolling the Volusia County School Forum and he is a deadbeat dad with a suspended license for non-payment of child support? Don’t you find that pretty rich and hypocritical for Alvin to be lecturing anyone on that forum about anything being a deadbeat daddy? Another blunder of Alvin making a mockery of himself like at the council meeting.
    Is his drivers license suspended currently or is this a past suspension?

Unregistered
    Is his drivers license suspended currently or is this a past suspension?
    Did Alvin pay his child support yet? Asking for Andrew Jenkins?

Unregistered
    Is anyone able to verify the current status of Alvin Mortimer’s drivers license?

Unregistered
    Is anyone able to verify the current status of Alvin Mortimer’s drivers license?
    I can confirm his status as an umemployed loser who lives in a trailer with his mother, as a stalker, and as a wife beater. Its all on clerk.org!

Unregistered
    I can confirm his status as an umemployed loser who lives in a trailer with his mother, as a stalker, and as a wife beater. Its all on clerk.org!
    But how come Alvin acted so tough at one time and now he is tame as a pu$$y cat? Did Heather Post put a spanking on him so bad he needs to to lay in hiding? And why does his idol Henry only get awards from a paid membership club and not any other organizations?

Unregistered
    The woke crowd is back

Heather post is a cocaine using liar who was fired from the VCSO

Michelle Newman is a lying adulterer who was kicked out of the fbi academy
    Lighten up, Francis!

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast