Alvin Has Women Issues - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sanders had nepotism, favoritism and professional courtesy work in his favor. He should have gotten a DUI. Anyone who can read and understands the law would know that. Alvin didn't flee his DUI that occurred nearly 20 years ago. Johansmeyer cannot say the same. Chavez and Cobb have recent DUI's. So let's be real and compare the GOOD guys to the BAD LOL
    I’ve never seen someone try so hard to build their criminal record up like a career profile. I don’t think I recall discussing fleeing or heroism. I recall pointing out the double standard of bashing Breck over his DUI and essentially flag him as a drunk. I was pointing out the unethical criminal sexual stalker is a hypocrite. But, that is what to expect with dishonest criminals who try to change the narrative as usual. Alvin is just as dishonest as Deb Dennys and that ****roach Hank Frederick the yellow stain blogger who must blog on the internet because a real journalism company won’t hire him.

Unregistered
    I’ve never seen someone try so hard to build their criminal record up like a career profile. I don’t think I recall discussing fleeing or heroism. I recall pointing out the double standard of bashing Breck over his DUI and essentially flag him as a drunk. I was pointing out the unethical criminal sexual stalker is a hypocrite. But, that is what to expect with dishonest criminals who try to change the narrative as usual. Alvin is just as dishonest as Deb Dennys and that ****roach Hank Frederick the yellow stain blogger who must blog on the internet because a real journalism company won’t hire him.
    It’s funny how quiet the criminal, Alvin, is since the election. I think maybe he’s starting to realize how much of a loser he is.

Unregistered
    It’s funny how quiet the criminal, Alvin, is since the election. I think maybe he’s starting to realize how much of a loser he is.
    Alvin is still trying to get the embarrassing stains of Deb Dennys and Todd O. Phillips off his lips after the devastating election. He kissed so much butt Chitwood’s team was called in to do a forensic investigation. Alvin and Hank pays this site no mind because they know they have been embarrassed time and time again! You can find Alvin hanging out with his boyfriend Rusty Ford on the News-Journal’s Facebook.

Unregistered
    Yep, quite the piece of work. Throws his support behind Heather's opponent, who was so inept that Mark Bernier had to explain what one of the major issues of affordable housing was to her on the air, and he couldn't find anybody who had the stones to even take on Chitwood, despite all the time he wasted on Facebook pages and websites that did nothing but spread lies from former deputies and DBPD officers that Chitwood fired for incompetence and violating the oath they took as sworn officers.

Unregistered
    Yep, quite the piece of work. Throws his support behind Heather's opponent, who was so inept that Mark Bernier had to explain what one of the major issues of affordable housing was to her on the air, and he couldn't find anybody who had the stones to even take on Chitwood, despite all the time he wasted on Facebook pages and websites that did nothing but spread lies from former deputies and DBPD officers that Chitwood fired for incompetence and violating the oath they took as sworn officers.
    Even Marc Bernier cut Alvin off short the last time he was on the air because he kept rambling on like a kook. Marc knew right out of the gate he was dealing with a fruitcake. Alvin couldn’t help himself to stay on topic and immediately attack the character of our great constitutional Amendment 10 Sheriff Mike Chitwood like he personally attacks our Honorable Councilwoman Mrs. Post.

I also recommend Heather or Randy should look into contacting the Social Security Administration regarding Henry Frederick and his hospitalizations. You know he filed for Social Security disability and has gotten denied twice so far. I would not be surprised if he is trying to scheme the system. Have you noticed his hospitalizations have gone up drastically since his denials? I would do him a solid for him considering the constant harassment.

You and I both know Alvin and Hank think if they don’t respond we will just go away. It’s already bad enough he sleeps in the same bed with his mother at 46-years-old. You would think he could at least wash his hair and come to a county council meeting and apologize to Mrs. Post for being such a dirtbag sexual stalker.

Unregistered
    Please advise of the " they all" comment above. You're a liar and making my voice louder, thank you. I speak truths, and you speak lies. There are always 3 sides to a story, investigate a bit and release the findings, or lack of... If not, shut the **** up because you're lying. Thanks for the womanizer title! Atleast I'm not a fairy Sheriff in lady clothes... You cannot change what is imminent. Sorry that you have the urge to post on Leo affairs on Thanksgiving. That alone speaks of your character. Keep trying to bash my character. WINNING FEELS GOOD! All of my X's want this back, some get it on a regular... Either way, facts will take you further than assumptions will. One thing is sure, my record is 9 wins and 1 loss with your agency... If I have outsmarted the department and courts, what does that say? NEWSFLASH: I haven't and I respect all authority. Keep fishing, good luck! Tell your boss that I have a trailer billboard for him too, he can call mine a childish prank if he chooses. This is fact: I do not have women problems, ask around. Denise Collins, add some truth to your lies. I dont know you, but I picture a 40 something unhappy, unhealthy and overweight office assistant III who makes 25k a year... You dont even qualify to battle me with those stats. Good luck to you Denise, hopefully you have better things to do on Thanksgiving. I'm with my family sharing the turkey, are you? Or are you eating alone, so you can have the whole meal? Pick your battles wisely. 😎
    What happened to all of this sexual stalking smack talk and all of this winning Alvin? Where did the award winning blogger go with all of his winnings? How’s your candidate Dennys? January is coming and you both have gotten no where fast!

Unregistered
    Merry Christmas to the award winning sexual stalker Alvin Mortimer. I just cannot stop thinking how you used to run your mouth so much! I know you are feeling dumb, embarrassed, and empty right now. Where has the time gone and the only person you have embarrassed is yourself and have yet to follow through on years of trash talk. However, look at the bright side, you can still have lick the heals of Councilwoman Ben Johnson shine. But, you will always stay behind the podium and address Councilwoman Heather Post like a good tame boy on a leash.

Unregistered
    Merry Christmas to the award winning sexual stalker Alvin Mortimer. I just cannot stop thinking how you used to run your mouth so much! I know you are feeling dumb, embarrassed, and empty right now. Where has the time gone and the only person you have embarrassed is yourself and have yet to follow through on years of trash talk. However, look at the bright side, you can still have lick the heals of Councilwoman Ben Johnson shine. But, you will always stay behind the podium and address Councilwoman Heather Post like a good tame boy on a leash.
    Even with all that, he still doesn't realize what a loser he really is.

Unregistered
    Even with all that, he still doesn't realize what a loser he really is.
    Alvin Mortimer still has woman issues and no stranger to the criminal justice system. Let’s discuss.

Unregistered
    Alvin Mortimer still has woman issues and no stranger to the criminal justice system. Let’s discuss.
    Heather post snorts it

Michelle Newman swallows it

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast