Retired MPD Roberto Ravelo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Retired MPD Roberto Ravelo

For those of you that are friends with Roberto Ravelo which there’s a few, we see you. This guy retired (that’s up in question on how) is constantly bashing cops on FB. Look him up. Look at what he wrote on a police shooting. So for you especially retired guys you better rethink.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those of you that are friends with Roberto Ravelo which there’s a few, we see you. This guy retired (that’s up in question on how) is constantly bashing cops on FB. Look him up. Look at what he wrote on a police shooting. So for you especially retired guys you better rethink.
    Most that make it to retirement, are experts on everything to do with police work. How some made it to retirement is open for suggestion or debate.

Unregistered
    You have to see the post. It’s beyond unbelievable. What’s gets me it’s how some of you that come on here are his friends

Unregistered
    He was mentioned at the FOP meeting yesterday and loud mouth Tommy Reyes said he has the right to express himself. #communist

Unregistered
    Liar At was at the meeting and that was not said. I see the add campaign has started already.

Unregistered
    Look him up in Facebook. Unbelievable

Unregistered
    Que clase de sapingo el viejo ese. I mean I do agree with the 3 black stooges that got busted, but asere he does not even like Trump nor Gillum, meanwhile he has a picture of Che. Que clase de comemierda.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was mentioned at the FOP meeting yesterday and loud mouth Tommy Reyes said he has the right to express himself. #communist

Tommy, it’s not okay to express hate at a meeting. And I was there too.

Ofc J Martinez

Unregistered
    Wow just looked at his Facebook that guy is an asshole! For being a big queen Tommy is very right leaning. No way tommy agrees with that guy. I have more time on than Tommy and I’ve never even heard of that guy I bet he hasn’t either. This idiot sounds like a douchebag. How can you spend so many years in law enforcement then go on line and bash cops so harshly????

old-retired

fool

If I recall correctly this Ravelo guy really wasn't on the job all that long (at least not at MPD). Just sort of came and went in the mid to late seventies. I remember him as a rather short little guy who was kind of skinny, strutted around like he thought he was a tough guy and had a cartoon like giant "stash" on his upper lip. Thinking back, the younger hood thugs had given him the nickname of "Mickey Mouse" on the street, probably because he actually did resemble the little rodent. (LOL). I do know that the "real" bad guys laughed at him behind his back and considered him a joke. He seemed to frequently be assigned to work the front desk downtown on nights (wonder why??). I had words with the little fellow once at the prisoner processing ramp years back and told him to STFU when he was mouthing off too much about something or another I don't recall now. Not sure why he left but it seemed to happen abruptly so it's likely he didn't leave voluntarily. He was a goofy little MF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast