Integrity and Ethics - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My thoughts go out to Mark, who I'm sure was floored by the incident and comes at the beginning of the holidays. While the criminal activity is certainly not justified, its just sad all around.
    Between the two of them they make just over $200 grand a year, good money by any standards. They have a beautiful $400,000 home, an expensive boat, expensive vacations, parties, concerts.....................and he didn't know!! Bulls**t!!! He should not be an LEO, what an idiot!! How stupid does he think everyone else is?!

Unregistered
    Without a doubt, lots of JEALOUS FDLE employees that hide their discontent for someone that appeared to have it all like this. They couldn't demonize him before because of rank.. now that he's down, let's see all the people kicking him while he's there. All those jealous types, and they lurk everywhere at FDLE, can now take their pop-shots and try and feel good about themselves.. for now.

Unregistered
    Without a doubt, lots of JEALOUS FDLE employees that hide their discontent for someone that appeared to have it all like this. They couldn't demonize him before because of rank.. now that he's down, let's see all the people kicking him while he's there. All those jealous types, and they lurk everywhere at FDLE, can now take their pop-shots and try and feel good about themselves.. for now.
    Um yeah, jealousy has nothing to do with it. Folks are simply stating their opinions based on facts that have come to light about his wife, their income, and their lifestyle based on that income.

Unregistered
    Just watch this will be more ammunition for Sheriff Shoal to demonize FDLE........

Unregistered
    Questions? 1. Who tipped her off about the warrant? 2. Where's her mug shot? 3. Where did they get the cash to post her bond, and is that why there's only $9,000. left?

Unregistered
    Just watch this will be more ammunition for Sheriff Shoal to demonize FDLE........
    Actually Sheriff Shoar's attack of FDLE and the so called professional investigation done by Rogers and Brutnell were justified. Both Special Prosecutors appointed by the Governor had very bad things to say about the FDLE investigation. Sheriff Shoar's complaints were legit.

Unregistered

Hows the felon wife of yours Mark?

I hope the anxiety and all the stress is overwhelming this holiday season. Now you know what happens to the rank and file when BS EI investigations come down and your future is unknown. Reep it buddy!

Unregistered
    So is EI investigating him or not?

Unregistered
    I bet you the Brutnell family X mas tree is looking a bit empty this year. Mark, your wife figure out how to accessorize that ankle monitor yet?

Unregistered
    So, Mr Brutnell never noticed 700K over 5 years. Interesting.
    I’m pretty sure I would notice an extra $700,000.00 in my household budget! Dear God...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast