Shift Bid, you mean shift assignment - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mark my words, your so called " proactive guys" will steadily decline in stats when paired with other squads. It is also a guarantee that you will loose some of them to other agencies.
    As time goes by the proactive guys will slow down naturally and of course here at the USFPD what you did yesterday is quickly forgotten its all about here and now.

Todays hero is tommorows zero.

Unregistered
    So since the shift assignment has been released, let see how many people keep their word and quit.

Unregistered
    Look at the bright side. You're getting a 9 week reprieve while the King is off conquering new lands. He will come back with a fresh batch of new ideas to implement.

Unregistered
    I hope he comes back and uses the information he learns in a good way. A smart guy. You can send a person in a leadership position to all of the best classes and teachings of how to operate a good police department, but I do not think it will overcome the basic personality instincts of a person that enjoys finding the faults in others and pointing them out, instead of helping that person out. Being the "great accuser",... in the way to get ahead and make themselves look great. Trying to teach you how to do it and be more like them. Unfortunately he is cut out of the same cloth as a Caffarelli or a Bennett. They are blind to the fact that no one likes them or wants to work with them or for them, due to the way they talk to people and treat them. In their mind they are teaching you and making you a better officer. I hope he comes back with a lot of good changes....,and not the negative changes as I assume was suggested in the last post.

Unregistered
    I wonder if any of our Command Staff who attends these classes ever hear the Instructor actually decribe them and their terrible leadership style.

Unregistered
    Certain command staff is always concerned that someone may actually steal their strawberries so they have to keep making changes. Look for the man with the steel ball bearings and you'll find your problem person.

Unregistered
    I guess morale wasn't bad enough from shift bid, let's send requests to take the promotional exam email with six hours to submit them. Unreal...

Unregistered
    The Department usually sends emails announcing the exam well before the cutoff date. This year someone awoke from their major hangover and realised they done Fu@ked up.

But heck, I bet this happens all the time when HCSO and Tampa also have their entire Command and Support staff disappear for a week and a half right?

Unregistered
    1. The way this place works, is if you didn't take the promotional test from the last year and are not on the email list, you will not get the email notification saying you are eligible to take the promotional test and the paperwork you need to send in to participate. Another way they work around the PBA to screw you and don't want you taking the test. But they will send out the email telling you of the PBA rules and the deadline and how you are too late to put in for the test.

2. Really under this current Administration who the hell would want to get promoted anyways?

Unregistered
    The Shift bid-

Another reason this place really sucks to work as an officer and what years put on the job will get you here;

You will not get to pick the shift or the supervisor you want to work with even though you have seniority, seniority means nothing here. Get out now or do not apply here unless you want to be micromanaged and treated like a kid by an overbearing Administration your entire career.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast