Shift Bid, you mean shift assignment - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Yes, I agree that mix ups are probably necessary at small agencies like this and is a good thing, but I hope in the future officers will be allowed to pick nights or days and be able to switch with someone if a switch is found like the old rule.

Unregistered
    So where is this mass exodus I keep hearing about??

Unregistered
    Can I use the "MY WIFE WILL LEAVE ME IF I WORK NIGHTS or WEEKENDS or PATROL or ANY FORM OF POLICE WORK line ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can I use the "MY WIFE WILL LEAVE ME IF I WORK NIGHTS or WEEKENDS or PATROL or ANY FORM OF POLICE WORK line ?
    Plot twist: Adams doesn't have a wife. Another plot twist: He IS the wife

Unregistered
    This department is so crooked and has been. A very unfair work environment, it depends on who you are.

Unregistered
    It's hard to get hired here. They will hire four, and it is almost guaranteed they will to try to wash out at least one of them. It's the same cycle. Who is doing the hiring here? On top of that, instead of firing the person, they will pass them through the FTO program, and then harass the hell out of them until they finally want to quit. Who the hell will quit the job with an over in flatted contract of money due above their head? It's Just not right. This is a very unethical place to take a job and how they will do you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's hard to get hired here. They will hire four, and it is almost guaranteed they will to try to wamoosh out at least one of them. It's the same cycle. Who is doing the hiring here? On top of that, instead of firing the person, they will pass them through the FTO program, and then harass the hell out of them until they finally want to quit. Who the hell will quit the job with an over in flatted contract of money due above their head? It's Just not right. This is a very unethical place to take a job and how they will do you.
    Maybe the Department should do a better background on the people they hire because we sure have had a bunch of total misfits with so called experiance come on board.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456