+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59
 

Thread: Well Michelle?

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you’re saying character doesn’t speak to his credibility? We would all believe him if he just simply gave us some evidence instead of just claiming to have “facts”.
    Maybe the commenter has seen the facts??? I keep advising you that I'm not alone... Facts do nothing on social media but silence the Sheriffs office. Those facts will have a different reaction in a hearing, wont they? I have facts, I have proof... Everything I write is true. I will make a post on my personal page during the holiday break. This post will supply the original founded complaint against Newman and other supporting documents. I'll add the full FBI fiasco just for good measure too! And we all can judge Michelles credibility and veracity. You should wonder why no one denies my allegations. Allegations that I sign my name to... I am very public and also very available to meet anyone anytime to share. Just keep checking my FB page, it's in my name and not ABC 2020. Sunday Michelle Brown Newman will be featured... Stay tuned 😎ABC 2020. I do as I say even against FBI suggestions to me. They all are up in arms people! SUX TO BE YOU RIGHT NOW, VCSO RANKING GANG. I always do what I say I will do, regardless of warnings. When I'm right, you had better prepare for a fight. That's my offer to you Mr./Mrs. I see no facts... YOU WILL SUNDAY, WITH SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENTS

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you’re saying character doesn’t speak to his credibility? We would all believe him if he just simply gave us some evidence instead of just claiming to have “facts”.
    I have a holiday vacation. What would you like to see? I'll make you copies and drop them off where you choose. I am only armed by knowledge, if you need some, let's meet somewhere public... District 4 parking lot? Hows that for credibility? 😎ABC 2020

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a holiday vacation. What would you like to see? I'll make you copies and drop them off where you choose. I am only armed by knowledge, if you need some, let's meet somewhere public... District 4 parking lot? Hows that for credibility? 😎ABC 2020
    The internet works fine. You have plenty of opportunity but don’t take it.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The internet works fine. You have plenty of opportunity but don’t take it.
    Make your point... Its 7:20 PM Thanksgiving night. What do you want copies of. Most of what I possess was purged long ago... What do you want? I'm available until 9pm or shortly later. Just say it???

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The internet works fine. You have plenty of opportunity but don’t take it.
    You have 2 hours to prove I have nothing... Want to meet? If your scared send a 3rd party? Your opportunity is here to prove I'm blowing smoke 💨 What do you want, The FBI investigation, the fraternization investigation, or mine from 2001? Nothing in your way but air and opportunity

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The internet works fine. You have plenty of opportunity but don’t take it.
    For the record: the internet does not have what I do 😎

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the record: the internet does not have what I do 😎
    Because you don’t have shit. You would be giving it to everyone like your daughter does. Shitbag.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because you don’t have shit. You would be giving it to everyone like your daughter does. Shitbag.
    I'm lost, and confused. Come call me a shitbag to my face, let's be transparent and not hide. Nice your little anonymous safety blanket. Be a man for once... Come alone, I am

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm lost, and confused. Come call me a shitbag to my face, let's be transparent and not hide. Nice your little anonymous safety blanket. Be a man for once... Come alone, I am
    You weigh less than my 14 year old son you dumb shit. You came alone when your daughter was conceived. You came alone when you spoke at the county council meeting. You must like being alone. But your daughter doesn’t like being alone. Does she Alvin? She likes her safety under a blanket.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You weigh less than my 14 year old son you dumb shit. You came alone when your daughter was conceived. You came alone when you spoke at the county council meeting. You must like being alone. But your daughter doesn’t like being alone. Does she Alvin? She likes her safety under a blanket.
    I would talk about your son, but I'm bigger than that. You're a piece dude, face it. Also face that by avoiding and conceding confirms you fear this 140 lbs. Come, let's talk... You have the upper hand, you know me right? You have it all figured out, don't you? Come prove a point or try and work on your communication skills. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the source, just sayin. You should think before you speak BOY! Yeah, nice knowing you. Your style of writing and attitude screams your name.I have read many of your 707's and there is an obvious similarity. You write reports like a child too! The language and other references can be seen in your many IA's in your personel file. Have a great Thanksgiving! Hey, how is that wife? Divorced now aren't you? 🤣🤣🤣

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •