Well Michelle? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well Michelle?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the disposition? How strong was your case? You, as a lawman/woman (or that citizen again) should be educated enough in the law to realize that a conviction is what matters. Showing my many mugshots only shows your charges didnt stick... And a miscreant outsmarted you at your own game? Is that your assertion? That's not true, and you know it. As I have mentioned before, the charge I have is shared by many deputies who still have jobs. That's fine, I think they should. They have the worst job imaginable and their boss looks like a hobo! The fact remains, I'm no criminal and my reach is only growing. I have not been very active on ABC, only to check new likes and views... That's where the numbers are. And with much of the world viewing this site due to the David Lee Davis post, and the lack of investigation afterwards. Not sure who runs the site, but IT should look and see if the "world" is watching, if they can 🤔 Regardless, I was invited here by name and ridiculed by many. I had never commented on this thread for 2 years. I just viewed and took notes on "Brady cops" I encountered here in the last 20 years. I just sat back and requested records, until I found another avenue. You find a friend with documents and you both make copies of the documents to be traded. It really saves me alot of $$$ on my PRR's 😎 ABC 2020
    Alvin is doing a great job bringing light to the issues involving Chitwood. While I can appreciate his focus on Michelle Newman (since according to him she was unprofessional in an earlier encounter) I enjoy reading about Chitwood on the ABC 2020 facebook. Alvin knows that from the followers there (and here) he is fighting a just fight for the citizens of Volusia County. Keep up the good work Alvin. Happy Thanksgiving (from one of your fans)

Unregistered
    Alvin is doing a great job bringing light to the issues involving Chitwood. While I can appreciate his focus on Michelle Newman (since according to him she was unprofessional in an earlier encounter) I enjoy reading about Chitwood on the ABC 2020 facebook. Alvin knows that from the followers there (and here) he is fighting a just fight for the citizens of Volusia County. Keep up the good work Alvin. Happy Thanksgiving (from one of your fans)
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well! The lovers and the haters, have a great Thanksgiving! ABC will be my main the main focus. I care more about US than me. If anyone knows Eddie Hart, please tell him that I was not stalking him at the courthouse. I was actually filing papers for once with the upper hand! Eddie Hart, it's men like you that made Volusia elite. Will be a great loss when Eddie Hart retires. 😎ABC 2020

Unregistered
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well! The lovers and the haters, have a great Thanksgiving! ABC will be my main the main focus. I care more about US than me. If anyone knows Eddie Hart, please tell him that I was not stalking him at the courthouse. I was actually filing papers for once with the upper hand! Eddie Hart, it's men like you that made Volusia elite. Will be a great loss when Eddie Hart retires. 😎ABC 2020
    I, for one, am sick and tired of hearing about Alvin’s background. I could care less. What I care about is Chitwood’s failures and lies and deceptions and unprofessionalism and bullying and the selfish, self-serving motives to everything he does and says. And I care about how Alvin is putting himself out there in order to expose Chitwood for the phony and the fraud that he is, with the ultimate goal of replacing Chitwood with a Sheriff who truly cares about the deputies and civilian employees…..A Sheriff who cares about something other than his own press clippings. Alvin’s background is irrelevant. His background has no bearing on whether his posts are true or false. He may be an imperfect messenger, but aren’t we all? Keep fighting the good fight, Alvin. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well as to all the men and women in green. Stay safe and keep up the faith! This, too, shall pass.

Unregistered
    I, for one, am sick and tired of hearing about Alvin’s background. I could care less. What I care about is Chitwood’s failures and lies and deceptions and unprofessionalism and bullying and the selfish, self-serving motives to everything he does and says. And I care about how Alvin is putting himself out there in order to expose Chitwood for the phony and the fraud that he is, with the ultimate goal of replacing Chitwood with a Sheriff who truly cares about the deputies and civilian employees…..A Sheriff who cares about something other than his own press clippings. Alvin’s background is irrelevant. His background has no bearing on whether his posts are true or false. He may be an imperfect messenger, but aren’t we all? Keep fighting the good fight, Alvin. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well as to all the men and women in green. Stay safe and keep up the faith! This, too, shall pass.
    Alvin is a blowhard shit bag that is doing no good for anything except making himself feel good. He probably should up his dosage on his psychiatric medicine if he really wants to make himself feel good. He is pissing up a rope and he is not going to make any difference. You all have taken a website designed for law-enforcement to vent with each other and turned it into a bashing session for a Sheriff you don’t like. If anybody disagrees with you, you instantly suggest they must be Chitwood himself. You fail to understand that not everybody sees everything from your point of view. Alvin talks in circles and is very uneducated. It’s hard to take somebody like that serious. He acts like he supports the men and women of the agency but calls them stupid at the same time. Alvin is a joke.

Unregistered
    Another uneducated fool. It's "couldn't care less." But what would one expect from a nut job. The two or three of you losers have ruined a website designed for law enforcement to vent. But carry on, you won't stop because you think, somehow, that you are making a difference. You guys are getting nowhere. Funny how Alvin was mocking Chitwood and how amendment 10 would never pass. Well, Alvin, it did. And, unfortunately, Chitwood will be sheriff as long as he wants to be. Your futile efforts will make no difference.

Unregistered
    I, for one, am sick and tired of hearing about Alvin’s background.
    We are sick and tired of you too.

Unregistered
    So you’re saying character doesn’t speak to his credibility? We would all believe him if he just simply gave us some evidence instead of just claiming to have “facts”.

Unregistered
    So you’re saying character doesn’t speak to his credibility? We would all believe him if he just simply gave us some evidence instead of just claiming to have “facts”.
    Some Facts:

Chitwood brought a firearm into OIA. Chitwood forced sgt peck to get the speed changed on a traffic ticket. Chitwood broke sunshine laws. Chitwood caused a massive accident on I95. Chitwood made the county pay over 40K for improperly firing a deputy.

Unregistered
    Another uneducated fool. It's "couldn't care less." But what would one expect from a nut job. The two or three of you losers have ruined a website designed for law enforcement to vent. But carry on, you won't stop because you think, somehow, that you are making a difference. You guys are getting nowhere. Funny how Alvin was mocking Chitwood and how amendment 10 would never pass. Well, Alvin, it did. And, unfortunately, Chitwood will be sheriff as long as he wants to be. Your futile efforts will make no difference.
    Somebody ask Eddie Hart how he feels about Chitwood......

Unregistered
    Somebody ask Eddie Hart how he feels about Chitwood......
    So that’s the standard now? Deputy Hart felt Andrew Jenkins used excessive force which led to his termination too so if that’s the standard.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast