Lt. Newman, I know you read these comments and posts. Are you going to defend yourself and maybe comment or reply? If you dont want to comment, I understand... It's common at your place of work actually. Your boss, the Sheriff, wouldn't even acknowledge a worried father concerning my missing minor daughter because of mistakes he would rather not face. I know, I know, there are more involved... Maybe you should (late) self report them all? I'll leave that to you to go figure. I will say that the affection you once carried at VCSO has diminished. You are one at VCSO that cannot be fixed and should be fired. I would enjoy the dominoes effect to see who you took down with you... Could put VCSO at a critical low, couldn't it? May even involve union reps too? Remember 2001, you wouldn't apologize, which was a big reason that I filed the complaint in the first place. Well Michelle, I'm not apologizing now either! Can you find anywhere that I am distrustful, or decieving? Can you say the same about yourself? Now, dont be mad or angry... Be happy you never ended up in an orange jumpsuit, like you tried to put me in. See, sometimes in life, 20 years pass before your actions catch up to you. Karma is a *****! And truth is a mother******! I'm not a criminal, and I have plenty of support. I am very public Lt. Newman, and the public needs to know. I cant help but wonder if your swift climb up the Volusia pole eliminated the chances of you choking anyone else. One thing is sure, you and I both know that you do not deserve the position you hold today. The FBI academy would agree I'm sure. You cant play the victim when you're the problem. Why am I bringing up old stuff? Because I can prove it! I wasnt at the FBI academy to see the fort you built for privacy with your partner.... Was he married too? Isnt adultry a crime still? If so, the only proper action would be to self report, did you? Or did you try and discredit the FBI and their investigation? 😉😎 ABC 2020 #blameitonthemeds