+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59
 

Thread: Well Michelle?

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Well Michelle?

    Lt. Newman, I know you read these comments and posts. Are you going to defend yourself and maybe comment or reply? If you dont want to comment, I understand... It's common at your place of work actually. Your boss, the Sheriff, wouldn't even acknowledge a worried father concerning my missing minor daughter because of mistakes he would rather not face. I know, I know, there are more involved... Maybe you should (late) self report them all? I'll leave that to you to go figure. I will say that the affection you once carried at VCSO has diminished. You are one at VCSO that cannot be fixed and should be fired. I would enjoy the dominoes effect to see who you took down with you... Could put VCSO at a critical low, couldn't it? May even involve union reps too? Remember 2001, you wouldn't apologize, which was a big reason that I filed the complaint in the first place. Well Michelle, I'm not apologizing now either! Can you find anywhere that I am distrustful, or decieving? Can you say the same about yourself? Now, dont be mad or angry... Be happy you never ended up in an orange jumpsuit, like you tried to put me in. See, sometimes in life, 20 years pass before your actions catch up to you. Karma is a *****! And truth is a mother******! I'm not a criminal, and I have plenty of support. I am very public Lt. Newman, and the public needs to know. I cant help but wonder if your swift climb up the Volusia pole eliminated the chances of you choking anyone else. One thing is sure, you and I both know that you do not deserve the position you hold today. The FBI academy would agree I'm sure. You cant play the victim when you're the problem. Why am I bringing up old stuff? Because I can prove it! I wasnt at the FBI academy to see the fort you built for privacy with your partner.... Was he married too? Isnt adultry a crime still? If so, the only proper action would be to self report, did you? Or did you try and discredit the FBI and their investigation? 😉😎 ABC 2020 #blameitonthemeds

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt. Newman, I know you read these comments and posts. Are you going to defend yourself and maybe comment or reply? If you dont want to comment, I understand... It's common at your place of work actually. Your boss, the Sheriff, wouldn't even acknowledge a worried father concerning my missing minor daughter because of mistakes he would rather not face. I know, I know, there are more involved... Maybe you should (late) self report them all? I'll leave that to you to go figure. I will say that the affection you once carried at VCSO has diminished. You are one at VCSO that cannot be fixed and should be fired. I would enjoy the dominoes effect to see who you took down with you... Could put VCSO at a critical low, couldn't it? May even involve union reps too? Remember 2001, you wouldn't apologize, which was a big reason that I filed the complaint in the first place. Well Michelle, I'm not apologizing now either! Can you find anywhere that I am distrustful, or decieving? Can you say the same about yourself? Now, dont be mad or angry... Be happy you never ended up in an orange jumpsuit, like you tried to put me in. See, sometimes in life, 20 years pass before your actions catch up to you. Karma is a *****! And truth is a mother******! I'm not a criminal, and I have plenty of support. I am very public Lt. Newman, and the public needs to know. I cant help but wonder if your swift climb up the Volusia pole eliminated the chances of you choking anyone else. One thing is sure, you and I both know that you do not deserve the position you hold today. The FBI academy would agree I'm sure. You cant play the victim when you're the problem. Why am I bringing up old stuff? Because I can prove it! I wasnt at the FBI academy to see the fort you built for privacy with your partner.... Was he married too? Isnt adultry a crime still? If so, the only proper action would be to self report, did you? Or did you try and discredit the FBI and their investigation? 😉😎 ABC 2020 #blameitonthemeds
    Alvin, you have some serious issues. All jokes aside, you need professional help. You need to be on meds.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Alvin, you have some serious issues. All jokes aside, you need professional help. You need to be on meds.
    That's an opinion, and you're entitled to yours. I can prove what's written 😎

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's an opinion, and you're entitled to yours. I can prove what's written 😎
    I would not worry about the opinions of others. As has been mentioned before, when somebody posts something negative about Chitwood the three standard responses are: Alvin and Henry are crazy, Ben had problems too and it is all fake news.

    The two Michelle's the VCSO has (Newman and Chitwood) are a mess. Chitwoods issues are documented. And Michelle Newman did have some serious documented issues at the FBI academy. And was the subject of a serious IA for the VCSO concerning improper relationships with a superior.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would not worry about the opinions of others. As has been mentioned before, when somebody posts something negative about Chitwood the three standard responses are: Alvin and Henry are crazy, Ben had problems too and it is all fake news.

    The two Michelle's the VCSO has (Newman and Chitwood) are a mess. Chitwoods issues are documented. And Michelle Newman did have some serious documented issues at the FBI academy. And was the subject of a serious IA for the VCSO concerning improper relationships with a superior.
    Not worried... Not at all. It's called being pushed 1 too many times and shoving back. The warnings given weren't taken seriously, but they will be very soon. What I state can, and will be verified through witnesses and documents. Documents I'm sure VCSO has purged. I still have my founded complaint and I do not believe the OIC would purge himself and threaten his own career for Newman. She isnt exactly a model officer and her personnel file reflects this. Nowhere will you find I am dishonest. I broadcast my every move. And will continue to. 😎 ABC 2020

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt. Newman, I know you read these comments and posts. Are you going to defend yourself and maybe comment or reply? If you dont want to comment, I understand... It's common at your place of work actually. Your boss, the Sheriff, wouldn't even acknowledge a worried father concerning my missing minor daughter because of mistakes he would rather not face. I know, I know, there are more involved... Maybe you should (late) self report them all? I'll leave that to you to go figure. I will say that the affection you once carried at VCSO has diminished. You are one at VCSO that cannot be fixed and should be fired. I would enjoy the dominoes effect to see who you took down with you... Could put VCSO at a critical low, couldn't it? May even involve union reps too? Remember 2001, you wouldn't apologize, which was a big reason that I filed the complaint in the first place. Well Michelle, I'm not apologizing now either! Can you find anywhere that I am distrustful, or decieving? Can you say the same about yourself? Now, dont be mad or angry... Be happy you never ended up in an orange jumpsuit, like you tried to put me in. See, sometimes in life, 20 years pass before your actions catch up to you. Karma is a *****! And truth is a mother******! I'm not a criminal, and I have plenty of support. I am very public Lt. Newman, and the public needs to know. I cant help but wonder if your swift climb up the Volusia pole eliminated the chances of you choking anyone else. One thing is sure, you and I both know that you do not deserve the position you hold today. The FBI academy would agree I'm sure. You cant play the victim when you're the problem. Why am I bringing up old stuff? Because I can prove it! I wasnt at the FBI academy to see the fort you built for privacy with your partner.... Was he married too? Isnt adultry a crime still? If so, the only proper action would be to self report, did you? Or did you try and discredit the FBI and their investigation? 😉😎 ABC 2020 #blameitonthemeds
    Some serious stuff here, and seriously juicy. Not dismissing it, but personally, I'd rather keep the focus on Chitwood.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some serious stuff here, and seriously juicy. Not dismissing it, but personally, I'd rather keep the focus on Chitwood.
    So would i... If I had my way I would blast her on ABC 2020 with documents to back. My agreement with the creators will not allow, and I follow the rules. She brought on herself, so dont feel bad for her. It's not juicy, it's sad that she has been allowed to destroy the image of VCSO along with the elected Sheriff. Sue me Michelle, you may gain a rusty mongoose, or be ordered to pay my legal fees. 😎

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not worried... Not at all. It's called being pushed 1 too many times and shoving back. The warnings given weren't taken seriously, but they will be very soon. What I state can, and will be verified through witnesses and documents. Documents I'm sure VCSO has purged. I still have my founded complaint and I do not believe the OIC would purge himself and threaten his own career for Newman. She isnt exactly a model officer and her personnel file reflects this. Nowhere will you find I am dishonest. I broadcast my every move. And will continue to. 😎 ABC 2020
    Yes, we've seen all your mugshots.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, we've seen all your mugshots.
    Speaking of mugshots. I know a certain sheriff (michelle Chitwood) that would have at least 2 (and more really) if professional courtesy was not used. Hello bringing a firearm into the Orlando Airport and hello for the criminal traffic offense that was knocked down to a simple speeding offense.

    That does not include sunshine law violations and leaving the scene of an accident (hello not securing bicycles to the back of a department issued car, watching them fall and cause and accident and just going home).

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, we've seen all your mugshots.
    What's the disposition? How strong was your case? You, as a lawman/woman (or that citizen again) should be educated enough in the law to realize that a conviction is what matters. Showing my many mugshots only shows your charges didnt stick... And a miscreant outsmarted you at your own game? Is that your assertion? That's not true, and you know it. As I have mentioned before, the charge I have is shared by many deputies who still have jobs. That's fine, I think they should. They have the worst job imaginable and their boss looks like a hobo! The fact remains, I'm no criminal and my reach is only growing. I have not been very active on ABC, only to check new likes and views... That's where the numbers are. And with much of the world viewing this site due to the David Lee Davis post, and the lack of investigation afterwards. Not sure who runs the site, but IT should look and see if the "world" is watching, if they can 🤔 Regardless, I was invited here by name and ridiculed by many. I had never commented on this thread for 2 years. I just viewed and took notes on "Brady cops" I encountered here in the last 20 years. I just sat back and requested records, until I found another avenue. You find a friend with documents and you both make copies of the documents to be traded. It really saves me alot of $$$ on my PRR's 😎 ABC 2020

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •