Peterson isn't a Coward, He's a Felon - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree! The entire incident can be easily accessed
    and the call can be reviewed step by step, revealing what the victim reported to the original deputy, and exactly what the victim told Peterson. I'm sure that piece of sheet Peterson's mind was in overdrive calculating the best way to cover up a sexual battery by his bosses son on a student victim, and getting out of calling CI , then starting an involved report , that would interfere with his lunchtime!

Bingo!!! You have no idea how close to the truth that is. And... that's not the only case like that.

Unregistered
    Must be a meeting of jailhouse lawyers on here!

Unregistered

Seriously

Bingo!!! You have no idea how close to the truth that is. And... that's not the only case like that.
    If he had called CI it’s unlikely this would have been classified as a sexual battery. The word contact in the statute for their purposes is referring to penetration. How are you going to prove penetration when the victim had his clothes on?

Peterson isn’t a felon. He froze and will carry that label, which I believe will be a living hell for him the rest of his days. Stoneman Douglas is and will continue to be our Pearl Harbor. The only difference being, there is no enemy for us to strike back.

I do think that everyone is missing the point of why this happened and it has nothing to do with guns. Here are thousands of People like Cruz running around out there. Crazy people should not have firearms.

A background does not reveal a baker act that I’m aware of. That’s because it has to do with the Patient bill of Righs. We need to get the law changed so people who have been adjudicated mentally defective or baker acted within a certain time frame can not purchase firearms or possess them legally.

And people who sell guns need to be able to see a baker act on a background check. Cops need to be able to see a baker act on a traffic stop. It’s just commmon sense.

Unregistered

What really happened

If he had called CI it’s unlikely this would have been classified as a sexual battery. The word contact in the statute for their purposes is referring to penetration. How are you going to prove penetration when the victim had his clothes on?

Peterson isn’t a felon. He froze and will carry that label, which I believe will be a living hell for him the rest of his days. Stoneman Douglas is and will continue to be our Pearl Harbor. The only difference being, there is no enemy for us to strike back.

I do think that everyone is missing the point of why this happened and it has nothing to do with guns. Here are thousands of People like Cruz running around out there. Crazy people should not have firearms.

A background does not reveal a baker act that I’m aware of. That’s because it has to do with the Patient bill of Righs. We need to get the law changed so people who have been adjudicated mentally defective or baker acted within a certain time frame can not purchase firearms or possess them legally.

And people who sell guns need to be able to see a baker act on a background check. Cops need to be able to see a baker act on a traffic stop. It’s just commmon sense.
    But that's not his decision whether or not it's a sexual battery! He has to call CI via his sergeant and the CI sergeant will make that call not fat Scotty Peterson!!!!!!!!!!
    I wonder if his sergeant ever made that call???????

Nonsense

Find something else to whine about

No one changed anything. Some immature baseball players hazed another player by poking him in the arce with a bat. Much worse happens on a daily basis. Not sure what it is about baseball players and simulated butt rape. Anyway, not only did he have pants on, had they actually shoved even the small end in his bung hole, he’d need his arce reconstructed. Now I realize for some of you, that the thought of having a bat shoved up your turd pipe gets you all worked up. But it just never happened. It’s one of those myths that just take on a life of there own. It was a battery at best and the victim and his mom signed a waiver of prosecution after an apology from Brett and his sadistic friend. Now lets all picture Deputy P sitting on a Carribean island, drinking a margarita, enjoying his pension. For the rest of you low information voters, the MSD Commission report shows that over half of the victims were shot at MSD before Deputy P was even aware the killer was shooting. Once he got to Bldg 1200, he had about a minute to save the others. That didn’t happen. No crime was committed. No harm will come to him. Now move along. Nothing to see here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonsense View Post
    No one changed anything. Some immature baseball players hazed another player by poking him in the arce with a bat. Much worse happens on a daily basis. Not sure what it is about baseball players and simulated butt rape. Anyway, not only did he have pants on, had they actually shoved even the small end in his bung hole, he’d need his arce reconstructed. Now I realize for some of you, that the thought of having a bat shoved up your turd pipe gets you all worked up. But it just never happened. It’s one of those myths that just take on a life of there own. It was a battery at best and the victim and his mom signed a waiver of prosecution after an apology from Brett and his sadistic friend. Now lets all picture Deputy P sitting on a Carribean island, drinking a margarita, enjoying his pension. For the rest of you low information voters, the MSD Commission report shows that over half of the victims were shot at MSD before Deputy P was even aware the killer was shooting. Once he got to Bldg 1200, he had about a minute to save the others. That didn’t happen. No crime was committed. No harm will come to him. Now move along. Nothing to see here.
    Those were not the circumstances. The victim was a defenseless child with documented (504) neurological disability, not a locker room jock. He was targeted by predators; humiliated and assaulted in a sexual manner. One thing that isn't a myth is that the victims parents are BLM sympathizers and radical leftists. It seems that they were able to "work something out" shortly before they upgraded their home from Coral Springs to Parkland. They're not good people at all; and their child deserved better than parents who were more than happy to "settle" things.

Unregistered
    What crime was Peterson official charged with and convicted of?

Unregistered
    What crime was Peterson official charged with and convicted of?
    I believe he he was charged and found guilty of being a fat cowardly scumbag, by the court of public opinion!

Unregistered
    I am surprised he has not killed himself already. Not kidding. How does he carry on? I don’t think I could live with that amount of shame, guilt, and regret.

Unregistered
    I am surprised he has not killed himself already. Not kidding. How does he carry on? I don’t think I could live with that amount of shame, guilt, and regret.
    You should

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast