The Surman Hypocrisy

Unregistered

The Surman Hypocrisy

Well, they’re baaack with a bang. The hypocrisy is astounding. You’d think being God fearing “Christians” would make for amazing police officers, peace officers. You would “think”! Not the case with these fake Bible Beaters. Out of her mouth, spread over the radio, direct quote, “I hate everyone here except Alissa and the Colonel. The rest of them can eat a bag of ****s.” That’s an officer I would want having my back! What a joke of a police officer, a Christian, a human being. You might need to get some training both in your morality and police training. You gotta press the button twice to end transmission.

Well, one good thing came out of it all. Now the administration and your brothers and sisters in blue see you for the actual hack that you are! Thanks for stopping by. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out of here. South Carolina can keep ya!

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, they’re baaack with a bang. The hypocrisy is astounding. You’d think being God fearing “Christians” would make for amazing police officers, peace officers. You would “think”! Not the case with these fake Bible Beaters. Out of her mouth, spread over the radio, direct quote, “I hate everyone here except Alissa and the Colonel. The rest of them can eat a bag of ****s.” That’s an officer I would want having my back! What a joke of a police officer, a Christian, a human being. You might need to get some training both in your morality and police training. You gotta press the button twice to end transmission.

Well, one good thing came out of it all. Now the administration and your brothers and sisters in blue see you for the actual hack that you are! Thanks for stopping by. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out of here. South Carolina can keep ya!
    She’s an amazing POS... Good riddance!!!

Unregistered

Hypocrisy

This entire fiasco is embarrassing, shameful, disgusting and absolutely a hypocrisy. Let's not forget about the way they both talked about the colonel when he was given his walking papers. They talked about the audit and the amount of money stolen based on the audit and large amounts of cash missing. They didn't hold anything back. One minute he's a POS for stealing from the FOP and the next minute he's a POS for cheating on his wife with employees he supervised. The longer he was gone more and more people were talking openly about the amount of money taken and rumors began circulating about possible arrests of persons involved. Under the circumstances no one expected him to come back and then have his hands in the cookie jar again needing a "Consultant" that hates everyone except him and Alissa. How convenient and extremely sad.
    Exactly how many consultants were there?

Unregistered

Col. S. K.

AR did not want a Deputy Chief as he saw what the last one turned out to be, so the next option is Col. . Only other Col. I know of is in Monroe Co. and in Broward, untill we are one voice things will not change, but who says they need to change ,I think we are a smooth, well oiled machine compared to FL. City. Stop complaining, Boca is starting at 64,900 if you are not happy here

Unregistered

Cool

AR did not want a Deputy Chief as he saw what the last one turned out to be, so the next option is Col. . Only other Col. I know of is in Monroe Co. and in Broward, untill we are one voice things will not change, but who says they need to change ,I think we are a smooth, well oiled machine compared to FL. City. Stop complaining, Boca is starting at 64,900 if you are not happy here
    Wow, our benchmark is Florida City!! The best you could think of was Florida City for our comparison? I guess if you set the bar on the floor; we seem like a step above.

Thanks, I feel so much better!!!

Unregistered

My Bad

Wow, our benchmark is Florida City!! The best you could think of was Florida City for our comparison? I guess if you set the bar on the floor; we seem like a step above.

Thanks, I feel so much better!!!
    Who else do you want us to be compared to , only other Agency would be Opa Locka, surely you would not put us in the same boat with coral Gables ,miami Beach or Miami- Dade just to mention a few. Our pay is not bhad but WAY undermanned to other cities in Florida with the same population, Where does the buck stop ?? All I know is that between Number 1 and 2 ,they have close to 80 years on the job,

Unregistered
    Who else do you want us to be compared to , only other Agency would be Opa Locka, surely you would not put us in the same boat with coral Gables ,miami Beach or Miami- Dade just to mention a few. Our pay is not bhad but WAY undermanned to other cities in Florida with the same population, Where does the buck stop ?? All I know is that between Number 1 and 2 ,they have close to 80 years on the job,
    Watch and see who the politicians choose for the upcoming seat. Will it be someone who cares about the community or someone who protects the status Quo? My guess is the status quo.

They don’t like change because it exposes all of the games. Political games = money my friend and lots of it....

Unregistered
    I left about 12 years ago and they were both "strange" back then, and look here we are 12 years later and everyone is talking about them .Hate to say it but I don't know if Homestead is progressing ,staying the same or moving backwards

Unregistered

congratulations Captain Washington

Congratulations to Captain Washington on your Retirement, wish other staff members had your ethics