D3 Bid Shenanigans and the Little Tyrant

Unregistered

D3 Bid Shenanigans and the Little Tyrant

Is it ok for the Captain to remove a squad's half-full bid sheet during the bid process, then put it back after 20 people had to bid to alternate squads?
    RJ honestly believes he runs D3, not the major, and can do whatever he wants with no repercussions. He's always thought he was God, and now has the rank to force deputies to follow his asinine edicts.
    RJ will innocently smile while twisting the knife in your back, and has single-handedly destroyed whatever morale that D3 still had. Supposedly he was "humbled" when he got his pee-pee slapped for disrespecting Lawton at Ross's retirement. Well, he is humble no more. He has the mindset that he will be able to run rough-shod over Timko.
    We can only hope that the new Major will show RJ who really runs the district, and that it is not him.

Unregistered
    He made it to captain. You’re still subject to the bid process. This means he knows what can he done and what should be done much more than you do, idiot. Nobody cares what you and your loser friends think about it. So sit down nd STFU. Don’t like it? THEN QUIT!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He made it to captain. You’re still subject to the bid process. This means he knows what can he done and what should be done much more than you do, idiot. Nobody cares what you and your loser friends think about it. So sit down nd STFU. Don’t like it? THEN QUIT!!!
    I would give anything to be in a position where I can quit this thankless job. By the time I woke up and realized it was all a scam and I was nothing more than a throw down pawn, it was too late. Once I saw that there are really no victims, most complainants are thankless and hate us, most people cant and wont help themselves, the brass does not give one crap about us, and bad guys pretty much get away with everything, it was too late. With a family, bills, and debit, there is no easy way out. I always thought the job would only be this political, micromanaged, and shorthanded while I was new as a test of heart. I thought that once I gained experience, became a seasoned investigator, opportunities would open up. How wrong I was. Its a scam for the non connected. The special ones get hired with a plan in place for progress. In the end, the “STFU and quit!” given by that moron was the best advice all along. Nothing will get better and no one hears us. Time to jump ship. This county is sinking and turning into a pill head sig 20 haven and the ghetto.

Unregistered
    Maybe you’ll feel better if you STFU and quit.

Unregistered

STFU and Quit

Charlie, Charlie, you meathead! If not Charlie, you hanger robar ball Holder. You have limited time, it's a job you mindless follower, you hate yourself, your wife or girlfriend hate you! "Shut up and quit!" Is all you have you slave! Some may have quit and we still own you, you anal plug of self misery! You are a coward if you want your fellow consitution savior to quit because you are ruled by ego, Democrat design and keep working 6 of 7 days a week to pay for your Harley so you can think you are a badass!