Community+police engagement

Unregistered

Community+police engagement

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...-outbreak.html

Kudos to Miami Gardens PD for having their officers issue Jennie O turkeys rather than tickets, especially to those motorists that may not have money to pay for a turkey to share with their families this year.

It has been noted on social media by a young woman who posted her gratitude towards your department for being one of the proud recipients of a Jennie O turkey instead of a ticket. The issue is apparently this brand of turkey has been tainted by salmonella and is on recall as shown in the link above.

I don’t wish any bad to your department or those families that “may” be affected by the tainted turkeys. Miami Gardens PD has got to be one of the most active police departments as far as call for service received and I don’t take that away from the hardworking officers.

What matters is the kind gesture but you always will have someone take the opportunity to slander the department and sue.

Best wishes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...-outbreak.html

Kudos to Miami Gardens PD for having their officers issue Jennie O turkeys rather than tickets, especially to those motorists that may not have money to pay for a turkey to share with their families this year.

It has been noted on social media by a young woman who posted her gratitude towards your department for being one of the proud recipients of a Jennie O turkey instead of a ticket. The issue is apparently this brand of turkey has been tainted by salmonella and is on recall as shown in the link above.

I don’t wish any bad to your department or those families that “may” be affected by the tainted turkeys. Miami Gardens PD has got to be one of the most active police departments as far as call for service received and I don’t take that away from the hardworking officers.

What matters is the kind gesture but you always will have someone take the opportunity to slander the department and sue.

Best wishes
    WOW!! What a way to stir crap up!

Unregistered

But is true

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WOW!! What a way to stir crap up!
    OP has a point🤷🏻*♂️