Bryan the damn joke - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Ahhhh..the ”don’t like it quit” reply. Which equates to, “you’re right and I have no logical argument to make”. C’mon, It’s just lazy, come up with some reply to at least entertain us.

Unregistered
    Well we had two officers quit last month an I hear they will be more soon. It's a great place to work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well we had two officers quit last month an I hear they will be more soon. It's a great place to work.
    I am assuming these officers had not been there very long before they decided to quit? This is been going on for 20 years at BPD. Does you’re worthless chief or deputy chief lift a finger to try and correct this problem. Of course not, they blame it on the city manager because they don’t have the balls to stand up to him. Hey BD, you can retire so grow a pair and stand up for your people. Hey JH, you already have a retirement why don’t you do the same? Oh wait I forgot, they don’t care about any of you guys they only care about themselves. And who’s tired of hearing BD go around and complain about how he didn’t get a raise he was due? So you got 2.5% buddy you don’t even deserve that.

Unregistered
    JH messes up when he didn’t promote JDG over BD. JDG could’ve used his experience and training to help get that department on track! But he wasn’t a kiss up like BD, we all know that’s why he got the position. BD has zero leadership experience, all his experience is based off his own imagination and fictional story telling.

Unregistered
    BD has that place turned around. I’ve never seen so many positions being posted for employment. How did he convince the C.manager to expand the department by adding so much personnel. Every time I look at the Facebook page they are hiring more people. He has that agency growing!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BD has that place turned around. I’ve never seen so many positions being posted for employment. How did he convince the C.manager to expand the department by adding so much personnel. Every time I look at the Facebook page they are hiring more people. He has that agency growing!!
    I agree!! I mean it is not like 2 officers, a records clerk, a dispatcher, and an evidence tech have quit in the last few months. Several of them quit after being on the job for only a few weeks. I mean why wouldn’t you want to work for BD or JH and get that great pay!!

Unregistered
    Lolololol, no one wants to work for bipolar Joe and liar Bryan.

Unregistered
    So what you’re saying is; he isn’t adding more man power he is replacing those that are leaving?!?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12