I met a girl on traffic stop and I hit on her. Can I get in trouble.

Unregistered

I met a girl on traffic stop and I hit on her. Can I get in trouble.

Is it acceptable to be working and pick up women. Has the bar changed or will I get in trouble for my actions. I don't think what the sheriff did was that wrong. I think it's the new norm and how can I get in trouble. Just my opinion

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it acceptable to be working and pick up women. Has the bar changed or will I get in trouble for my actions. I don't think what the sheriff did was that wrong. I think it's the new norm and how can I get in trouble. Just my opinion
    Stalk out of your league victims of crime on social media

Send message on facebook offering to help with crime

Lure to 10-19

**** her until pregnant

Threaten her to abort

Smear her reputation

Ruin her life

Run for Sheriiff 2020

Unregistered
    I could care less about him or her. She went and did an interview with the news, so she wanted this attention. Her past speaks volumes. He will have 18 years with this craziness, ouch!

Unregistered
    I could care less about him or her. She went and did an interview with the news, so she wanted this attention. Her past speaks volumes. He will have 18 years with this craziness, ouch!
    Your predator idol took advantage of a crime victim after luring her into a meeting at 10-19 under false pretenses.

he promised to help her so he could fu ck her

You are a POS defending a predator

Unregistered
    Well couple of things, one you did a traffic stop, haha sure you did, two hit on a woman again haha sure you did but your mother dosent count you stupid troll

Unregistered
    Money buys elections and Carmen and his New York politicos raised nearly a Half Million dollars for Mikey during last campaign. Unfortunately he will buy the 2020 election just like **** head Scott keeps doing.

Unregistered
    Look at the money already raised

Unregistered
    Again, don’t care about any of this stuff. Keep making good changes and raises. I’ll keep the known

Unregistered
    Follow the leader. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Why dontcha try it yourself. See what happens. Report back

Unregistered
    Stalk out of your league victims of crime on social media

Send message on facebook offering to help with crime

Lure to 10-19

**** her until pregnant

Threaten her to abort

Smear her reputation

Ruin her life

Run for Sheriiff 2020
    Way to go Lee County. Making Broward look good since 2018