Family

Thread: Family

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Family

There is no reason to discuss a deputy's family on this message board. Family is off limits and has always been off limits. I just deleted a thread that the sole purpose of it was to slam somebody over their family. I banned that poster.

If you see or know of other posts that discuss someone's family, please report it.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    There is no reason to discuss a deputy's family on this message board. Family is off limits and has always been off limits. I just deleted a thread that the sole purpose of it was to slam somebody over their family. I banned that poster.

If you see or know of other posts that discuss someone's family, please report it.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    But it’s okay to bash a member of the admin or sheriff or chiefs family? Double standard unless this is a site designed to bash the admins? You sound like Fox News with your fair and balanced BS when it is nothing but biased rhetoric.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But it’s okay to bash a member of the admin or sheriff or chiefs family? Double standard unless this is a site designed to bash the admins? You sound like Fox News with your fair and balanced BS when it is nothing but biased rhetoric.

Did you just read what you want or are you the one that's biased? I said "If you see or know of other posts that discuss someone's family, please report it."

I oversee all of the moderators and over 500 Message Boards. I don't have time to read every post and every thread. If something is brought to my attention, then I make time to read it. So if a family member of the sheriff, a chief, or other admin is getting bashed, please report it. It is not allowed.

Thank you,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.