finally some direction

Unregistered

finally some direction

Equilibrium at last. Forget that we have worked for 5 months without performance expectations. Forget the silliness about DAS and OPS. Forget no formal recognition for the sacrifices during the deployment. Rest well my friends with the knowledge we can dress business casual and take solace in knowing time was spent giving field guidance when decorating for the holidays.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Equilibrium at last. Forget that we have worked for 5 months without performance expectations. Forget the silliness about DAS and OPS. Forget no formal recognition for the sacrifices during the deployment. Rest well my friends with the knowledge we can dress business casual and take solace in knowing time was spent giving field guidance when decorating for the holidays.
    Now that is some funny but true krapenzola!!!!!!!! Unfortunately it’s very true

Unregistered
    But this is what makes ABT so great!!!

Unregistered
    Maybe the holiday weekend gave our leaders down time to ponder and continue with direction. Like how is it I still don’t have performance expectations but I’m told we’re 10,000 inspections short so now I have to do inspections. Maybe we can work through our half hour unpaid lunch and do inspections? Craziness here. Every day is an adventure