Henry Frederick is a great big jerk! - Page 52
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By your logic Michelle Newman was kicked out of the F.B.I. academy one time. Adultery and lying today is equivalent to less than a parking ticket. You have to be really hard up to fine something to pounce on someone if that’s the best you have. You are comparing Newman’s actions to Jenkin’s actions? Police brutality is okay because it happened one time? Who did Post hurt by using cocaine? We know who Jenkins hurt. I realize degenerates stick together. What’s Alvin’s excuse for getting arrested and beating so many women? Sounds hypocritical to me.
    Lying in police work should never be considered to be less than a parking ticket. Heather Post got fired for lying. Newman lied at the FBI academy. Liars in police work get put on the Brady List.

Unregistered
    Lying in police work should never be considered to be less than a parking ticket. Heather Post got fired for lying. Newman lied at the FBI academy. Liars in police work get put on the Brady List.
    The way you are bashing Newman on here like a child is equal to a parking ticket. You act like it’s the crime of the century. None of them are in police work now and they were reprimanded accordingly. They did not hurt no one but your feelings.

Unregistered
    The way you are bashing Newman on here like a child is equal to a parking ticket. You act like it’s the crime of the century. None of them are in police work now and they were reprimanded accordingly. They did not hurt no one but your feelings.
    The same way you bash Jenkins, Szabo and Peck. None of them are in police work now and they were reprimanded accordingly. They did not hurt no one but your feelings.

The same way you bash Frederick and Alvin. Neither of them are in police work now and they were reprimanded accordingly. They did not hurt no one but your feelings.

Unregistered
    The same way you bash Jenkins, Szabo and Peck. None of them are in police work now and they were reprimanded accordingly. They did not hurt no one but your feelings.

The same way you bash Frederick and Alvin. Neither of them are in police work now and they were reprimanded accordingly. They did not hurt no one but your feelings.
    They are bashed because they are constantly stirring the pot on Leo Affairs. They come here because they all hold grudges. Alvin, Hank, Jenkins, Szabo, and Peck deserve each other. They are all the same character of low class and standards and are shooting darts out of frustration.

Unregistered
    They are bashed because they are constantly stirring the pot on Leo Affairs. They come here because they all hold grudges. Alvin, Hank, Jenkins, Szabo, and Peck deserve each other. They are all the same character of low class and standards and are shooting darts out of frustration.
    Heather post and Michelle Newman are bashed on here because they are constantly stirring the pot on Leo Affairs. If they would shut up about Jenkins, Alvin, Frederick, Szabo and Peck i am sure we could focus on Bainbridge, stickels, day, chity, galarza

Unregistered
    Heather post and Michelle Newman are bashed on here because they are constantly stirring the pot on Leo Affairs. If they would shut up about Jenkins, Alvin, Frederick, Szabo and Peck i am sure we could focus on Bainbridge, stickels, day, chity, galarza
    Wrong! I am not Post or Newman or Newman or Post. Maybe, if I change the order around you might catch on. How many times does this has to be explained to you stupid? You’re as about as sharp as a bowing ball, someone with a Full Sail education, or a sexual stalking injection. How does it feel to be grow a$$ men picking on ladies again?

Unregistered
    Wrong! I am not Post or Newman or Newman or Post. Maybe, if I change the order around you might catch on. How many times does this has to be explained to you stupid? You’re as about as sharp as a bowing ball, someone with a Full Sail education, or a sexual stalking injection. How does it feel to be grow a$$ men picking on ladies again?
    It is not "picking" on ladies. In this day and age we should have the ability to look past age, gender, religion, etc when discussing things.

When Heather Post beat up and attacked Dru Jean Frierson (her very own mother) it was not "picking" on ladies.

If a male was to have used cocaine, beat up his OWN mother, lied repeatedly under oath, been fired from three LEO jobs and from DCF, been evicted, had vehicles repossessed they would not have been given all the second chances that Heather "Cocaine" Post has.

If a male was to have committed adultery and lied (like Michelle Newman did and has done)....at D2, the FBI academy and the School District (Fritz and Hovis) they would not have been given second and third chances.

Unregistered
    It is not "picking" on ladies. In this day and age we should have the ability to look past age, gender, religion, etc when discussing things.

When Heather Post beat up and attacked Dru Jean Frierson (her very own mother) it was not "picking" on ladies.

If a male was to have used cocaine, beat up his OWN mother, lied repeatedly under oath, been fired from three LEO jobs and from DCF, been evicted, had vehicles repossessed they would not have been given all the second chances that Heather "Cocaine" Post has.

If a male was to have committed adultery and lied (like Michelle Newman did and has done)....at D2, the FBI academy and the School District (Fritz and Hovis) they would not have been given second and third chances.
    I am still waiting for you to post details on the DV Alvin. Equal opportunity is a stretch coward. So, women should be able to take a beating for equal opportunity just like a man? Sounds like something Mr. “Equal Opportunity” Alvin who firmly believes in harassing, beating up, and sexually stalking women.

Unregistered
    I am still waiting for you to post details on the DV Alvin. Equal opportunity is a stretch coward. So, women should be able to take a beating for equal opportunity just like a man? Sounds like something Mr. “Equal Opportunity” Alvin who firmly believes in harassing, beating up, and sexually stalking women.
    Randy...just ask Heather about it. Or read the news journal. Or do your own research.

Enjoy your day at training

Unregistered
    Randy...just ask Heather about it. Or read the news journal. Or do your own research.

Enjoy your day at training
    LOL! Speaking of reading the News-Journal:
    https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...ost-cross-line

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast