Henry Frederick is a great big jerk! - Page 51
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm guessing you got beat up in school-A LOT! And mostly by girls!
    Heather post....I am guessing you have usedA LOT of cocaine and been fired from A LOT of jobs

Unregistered
    Heather post....I am guessing you have usedA LOT of cocaine and been fired from A LOT of jobs
    You justify that behavior as okay?

Unregistered
    Heather Post-employed.
    Randy Post-employed.
    Michelle Newman-employed.
    Michael Chitwood-employed.
    How is your employment going these days, Alvin? And what drug were you doing when you got arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia (clerk.org)?

Unregistered
    Heather Post-employed.
    Randy Post-employed.
    Michelle Newman-employed.
    Michael Chitwood-employed.
    How is your employment going these days, Alvin? And what drug were you doing when you got arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia (clerk.org)?
    Alvin is applying for social security disability. Apparently with his record there is no other alternative but to fake his way out. I am assuming he will use his finger injury from trolling. He needs more time at home to sleep and shower with his mother. There will be more time to log on to her computer and be jealous of the Posts and Newman for being successful.

Unregistered
    Alvin is applying for social security disability. Apparently with his record there is no other alternative but to fake his way out. I am assuming he will use his finger injury from trolling. He needs more time at home to sleep and shower with his mother. There will be more time to log on to her computer and be jealous of the Posts and Newman for being successful.
    Heather post is a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO for lying

Michelle Newman is an adulterer and liar who was kicked out of the fbi academy

Unregistered
    Heather post is a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO for lying

Michelle Newman is an adulterer and liar who was kicked out of the fbi academy
    Jenkins was fired for police brutality and Szabo was fired for thinking about himself and not of the citizens of Volusia County. Peck was also an incompetent Sergeant. Do you hear us constantly copy and pasting like were butthurt? They were certainly not smart enough to excel into the F.B.I. Academy. They are as about dumb as a Full Sail University education.

Unregistered
    Jenkins was fired for police brutality and Szabo was fired for thinking about himself and not of the citizens of Volusia County. Peck was also an incompetent Sergeant. Do you hear us constantly copy and pasting like were butthurt? They were certainly not smart enough to excel into the F.B.I. Academy. They are as about dumb as a Full Sail University education.
    Jenkins was fired from 1 job..
    Heather post was fired from 4

Jenkins is not a cocaine user...like Heather post

Jenkins did not savagely attack and beat his own mother....like Heather post did

Michelle Newman is an adulterer and liar who was kicked out of the fbi academy for adultery and lying

Unregistered

Jenkins did not savagely attack and beat his own mother....like Heather post did

Michelle Newman is an adulterer and liar who was kicked out of the fbi academy for adultery and lying
    Alvin, why is it that you don't make these claims about Councilwoman Post at the county council meetings during the public comment portion of the meetings? Why is it that you don't go to the Volusia County School Board meetings and make these comments about Michelle Newman? I mean, if you think these claims are true and actual, why don't you step out from behind the keyboard and make these claims in public? I know why you don't. Its because you are nothing but a loud mouth pu$$y! You're afraid of being sued, having your @ss kicked by Randy Post, or having your ass kicked by Michelle Newman. C'mon, tough guy! Lets see if you have the guts to stop playing keyboard warrior and make these claims out in the open and out in public!

Unregistered

By your logic Michelle Newman was kicked out of the F.B.I. academy one time. Adultery and lying today is equivalent to less than a parking ticket. You have to be really hard up to fine something to pounce on someone if that’s the best you have. You are comparing Newman’s actions to Jenkin’s actions? Police brutality is okay because it happened one time? Who did Post hurt by using cocaine? We know who Jenkins hurt. I realize degenerates stick together. What’s Alvin’s excuse for getting arrested and beating so many women? Sounds hypocritical to me.

Unregistered
    By your logic Michelle Newman was kicked out of the F.B.I. academy one time. Adultery and lying today is equivalent to less than a parking ticket. You have to be really hard up to fine something to pounce on someone if that’s the best you have. You are comparing Newman’s actions to Jenkin’s actions? Police brutality is okay because it happened one time? Who did Post hurt by using cocaine? We know who Jenkins hurt. I realize degenerates stick together. What’s Alvin’s excuse for getting arrested and beating so many women? Sounds hypocritical to me.
    What is Heather Post's excuse for attacking and beating up her own mother? Cocaine addiction?

What is Heather Post's excuse for getting fired from four jobs? Sexism? She was a poor performer in some and got caught lying in others.

Newman is working on the trifecta for trying to sleep her way to the top. First we had the D2 sexcapades. Then we had the FBI academy sexcapades. And now we have the School District sexcapades....ask Fritz and Hovis

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast