Henry Frederick is a great big jerk! - Page 47
Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mark barker tells it like it . In addition. He is not a fan of the adulterer Michelle Newman
    Mark Barker never said Heather Post wasn’t qualified for public service. You act like no public servant makes decisions that people don’t agree. That is just like Frederick the blogger saying responding Mortimer “is classified by the courts as a sexual stalker.” They all speak the truth when you want to use it for your narrative. We all can verify Frederick spoke the truth because real media outlets like WESH reported Alvin is a creepy sexual stalker. How would it make you feel if you had to go through like forever being branded as a sexual stalker? Every day Alvin wakes up thanks to me he’s a sexual stalker.

Unregistered
    Mark Barker never said Heather Post wasn’t qualified for public service. You act like no public servant makes decisions that people don’t agree. That is just like Frederick the blogger saying responding Mortimer “is classified by the courts as a sexual stalker.” They all speak the truth when you want to use it for your narrative. We all can verify Frederick spoke the truth because real media outlets like WESH reported Alvin is a creepy sexual stalker. How would it make you feel if you had to go through like forever being branded as a sexual stalker? Every day Alvin wakes up thanks to me he’s a sexual stalker.
    Every day Heather post wakes up she will be a documented cocaine user, documented liar....fired from multiple jobs

Every day Michelle Newman wakes up she will be a documented liar and adulterer.

Unregistered
    Every day Heather post wakes up she will be a documented cocaine user, documented liar....fired from multiple jobs

Every day Michelle Newman wakes up she will be a documented liar and adulterer.
    I would snort excessively and would sleep around 10X than would rather have Alvin’s record any day. He cannot get squat his stains and embarrassments outweigh anyone mentioned. You’re either him or a bootlicker if you disagree.

Unregistered
    I would snort excessively and would sleep around 10X than would rather have Alvin’s record any day. He cannot get squat his stains and embarrassments outweigh anyone mentioned. You’re either him or a bootlicker if you disagree.
    Heather...we know you will snort excessively. That has been documented extensively in the very fine Daytona Beach News Journal.

And with regards to sleeping around, the Volusia Exposed has completed two very fine articles about the sexual shenanigans of Michelle Newman.

Unregistered
    Heather...we know you will snort excessively. That has been documented extensively in the very fine Daytona Beach News Journal.

And with regards to sleeping around, the Volusia Exposed has completed two very fine articles about the sexual shenanigans of Michelle Newman.
    Sure we know. However, you skirted the issue bootlicker. Sexual shenanigans or sexually stalking and beating women round for round? Sleeping around or not being able to drive for not paying your child support. Alvin’s a deadbeat dad again and again. I would rather snort and sleep around than have Alvin’s creepy criminal sexual stalking violence perverted record or reputation any day.

Unregistered
    Sure we know. However, you skirted the issue bootlicker. Sexual shenanigans or sexually stalking and beating women round for round? Sleeping around or not being able to drive for not paying your child support. Alvin’s a deadbeat dad again and again. I would rather snort and sleep around than have Alvin’s creepy criminal sexual stalking violence perverted record or reputation any day.
    Heather post is a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO for lying

Michelle Newman is an adulterer and liar who was kicked out of the fbi academy

You can't spell hypocrite without chity

Unregistered

The vey fine Daytona Beach News Journal? Now we know you are smoking crack, Alvin! Possibly out of that drug paraphernalia you were arrested with?
    And why is it that their are never any by lines on Volusia Exposed? Fear of being sued like Frederick was? If the articles were very fine, why don't we know who wrote them?

Unregistered
    Mark Barker is a blogger who ran Holly Hill to the ground as Chief. This is the man you trust for your news authority?
    I couldn't even get Barker's officers to take down shoplifting reports with video surveillance and tag numbers, and get them to get the drug dealers out of my parking lot, citing "if we chase them out of here, they will just move somewhere else."

Unregistered
    Can someone remind me once again why Alvin “Mother” Mortimer is a perverted sexual stalker who would rather sleep with his own disabled mother instead of paying child support to his own daughter? I also heard from a good source Alvin would rather shower with his mother than pay child support to his own daughter.

Unregistered
    Can someone remind me once again why Alvin “Mother” Mortimer is a perverted sexual stalker who would rather sleep with his own disabled mother instead of paying child support to his own daughter? I also heard from a good source Alvin would rather shower with his mother than pay child support to his own daughter.
    I heard it from a good source that Heather post attacked and beat up her own mother, used cocaine and was fired from the VCSO for lying. Wait...that good source is public records

I heard it from a good source that Michelle Newman committed adultery and lied at the fbi academy. Wait....that good source is public records

Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast