Henry Frederick is a great big jerk! - Page 39
Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Way to be on the lookout for Frederick! I am sure he appreciates the attention and trolling.

Good job of not mentioning Heather post getting fired from the VCSO or Michelle Newman getting kicked out of the fbi academy
    I know he does. That’s why the bozo constantly deletes his posts after I embarrass him on here. Frederick knows he constantly has to justify his club credentials because the majority of the public views him as illegitimate to the industry.

Unregistered
    I know he does. That’s why the bozo constantly deletes his posts after I embarrass him on here. Frederick knows he constantly has to justify his club credentials because the majority of the public views him as illegitimate to the industry.
    Go embarrass him on his Facebook page

It should be noted that Heather post getting fired from the VCSO and Michelle Newman getting kicked out of the fbi academy was not mentioned

Unregistered
    Go embarrass him on his Facebook page

It should be noted that Heather post getting fired from the VCSO and Michelle Newman getting kicked out of the fbi academy was not mentioned
    He does a good job of doing that on his own. Who cares about Post and Newman. Why can’t you get a good night’s rest with your mother Alvin and think clearly for a change. Come to your Kentucky crossroads senses, give your mommy a kiss on the lips, and call Henry your idol for words of encouragement. I am sure he will guide you on a path to failure like him.

Unregistered
    He does a good job of doing that on his own. Who cares about Post and Newman. Why can’t you get a good night’s rest with your mother Alvin and think clearly for a change. Come to your Kentucky crossroads senses, give your mommy a kiss on the lips, and call Henry your idol for words of encouragement. I am sure he will guide you on a path to failure like him.
    Great post. You mentioned both Alvin and Frederick.

You also mentioned Heather post and Michelle Newman. But since you did not mention post getting fired from the VCSO or Newman getting kicked out of the fbi academy we will let it slidr.

Unregistered
    “Leaner and meaner” website coming from Frederick. Isn’t anything “leaner” an oxymoron” coming from Frederick? He should advertise “Big and Bold” or “Obese and Obtuse.”

Unregistered
    “Leaner and meaner” website coming from Frederick. Isn’t anything “leaner” an oxymoron” coming from Frederick? He should advertise “Big and Bold” or “Obese and Obtuse.”
    Great job of not mentioning the fired deputy Heather post or the fbi academy reject Michelle Newman

Unregistered
    Great job of not mentioning the fired deputy Heather post or the fbi academy reject Michelle Newman
    Why should I? This thread is about Frederick being an obese obtuse jerk.

No wonder why you got fired. You cannot follow your own standard. Simple directions that you yourself violate because you are a hypocrite and our above your own standards. It’s the same thinking that criminals are above the law. No wonder why you got yourself in hot water Mr. Estrogen.

Unregistered
    Why should I? This thread is about Frederick being an obese obtuse jerk.

No wonder why you got fired. You cannot follow your own standard. Simple directions that you yourself violate because you are a hypocrite and our above your own standards. It’s the same thinking that criminals are above the law. No wonder why you got yourself in hot water Mr. Estrogen.
    Heather post was fired from the VCSO

Michelle Newman was kicked out of the fbi academy

Chitwood brought a firearm into OIA and also caused a major crash on I95, left and then lied about it

Unregistered
    Heather post was fired from the VCSO

Michelle Newman was kicked out of the fbi academy

Chitwood brought a firearm into OIA and also caused a major crash on I95, left and then lied about it
    Good job not mentioning Alvin beating up on his ex wives and ex girlfriends. (Clerk.org)

Unregistered
    Good job not mentioning Alvin beating up on his ex wives and ex girlfriends. (Clerk.org)
    You can also find his mugshots of him beating up his ex-wives and girlfriends on Bing Bing. Domestic violence verses a bicycle strap? Domestic violence verses being kicked out of the F.B.I. academy? Domestic Violence verses doing drugs? I’d say beating women like Hank allegedly slaps his illegal alien wife around when he gets a temper is more troubling and scumbagish in a law enforcement perspective. What kind of real man hits and Bing Bing beats a woman Alvin?

Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast