Henry Frederick is a great big jerk! - Page 3
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Totally agree that it reads like Alvin's style.
    Thank you and I appreciate that you recognized it too!

Unregistered
    Thank you and I appreciate that you recognized it too!
    Maybe you should try reading the writing on the wall inspector Clouseau. Now we have cheerleaders supporting eachothers suspicions based on writing styles. You are the knucklehead without an arguement... I would love to see a criminal case brought about citing a recognized writing style GTFO! That is just plain stupid and shows the inability of a once elite agency. "Go team Green", you show your colors daily.

Who are the moles Henry Frederick? We know Brodie is your unwritten MVP, tell us something we dont know.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should try reading the writing on the wall inspector Clouseau. Now we have cheerleaders supporting eachothers suspicions based on writing styles. You are the knucklehead without an arguement... I would love to see a criminal case brought about citing a recognized writing style GTFO! That is just plain stupid and shows the inability of a once elite agency. "Go team Green", you show your colors daily.

Who are the moles Henry Frederick? We know Brodie is your unwritten MVP, tell us something we dont know.
    The real mole just got promoted to head of LES. Chitwood has no idea. He wonders how info is getting leaked to Ben Johnson? Back during the campaign, his number three was literally chauffeuring Johnson around. I have to admit, it is funny to watch Chitwood get eaten by the snake and smile the whole time.

Unregistered
    The real mole just got promoted to head of LES. Chitwood has no idea. He wonders how info is getting leaked to Ben Johnson? Back during the campaign, his number three was literally chauffeuring Johnson around. I have to admit, it is funny to watch Chitwood get eaten by the snake and smile the whole time.
    The snake is Brodie Hughes "confidence in the line of incompetence". Isn't that true Henry Frederick, Brodie is your source of inside information, one of the moles? It isn't the first time Brodie Hughes has brought embarrassment to himself and the agency. Chitwood promoted based on merit for once and not politics. Chitwood doesn't have to worry about his new chief deputy stealing his side chick or hostile workplace complaints. I say that is one move in a positive direction.

Unregistered
    The snake is Brodie Hughes "confidence in the line of incompetence". Isn't that true Henry Frederick, Brodie is your source of inside information, one of the moles? It isn't the first time Brodie Hughes has brought embarrassment to himself and the agency. Chitwood promoted based on merit for once and not politics. Chitwood doesn't have to worry about his new chief deputy stealing his side chick or hostile workplace complaints. I say that is one move in a positive direction.
    Breaking news from the Headline Hermaphrodite! Chitwood caught not wearing his seatbelt! OMG! This is what the incompetent blogger reported as news and attempts to bash Chitwood.

Did you see the fake news blogger getting shut down and throwing a tantrum on Chitty’s page? I laughed my rear off! He sure enough was told off and embarrassed himself! The heat got so hot after running his mouth, he deleted his comments like a pansy! He even took down his post complaining on his page on how people were mean to him over the seatbelt comments. What a fool for sure!

Unregistered
    Breaking news from the Headline Hermaphrodite! Chitwood caught not wearing his seatbelt! OMG! This is what the incompetent blogger reported as news and attempts to bash Chitwood.

Did you see the fake news blogger getting shut down and throwing a tantrum on Chitty’s page? I laughed my rear off! He sure enough was told off and embarrassed himself! The heat got so hot after running his mouth, he deleted his comments like a pansy! He even took down his post complaining on his page on how people were mean to him over the seatbelt comments. What a fool for sure!
    I agree the seatbelt thing would be petty if it weren’t for the fact that deputies have been written up for BWC videos of them not wearing their seatbelt. In light of that, it’s pretty foolish. He should call sergeant peck to write him a ticket then galivant around proclaiming how virtuous he is.

Unregistered
    I agree the seatbelt thing would be petty if it weren’t for the fact that deputies have been written up for BWC videos of them not wearing their seatbelt. In light of that, it’s pretty foolish. He should call sergeant peck to write him a ticket then galivant around proclaiming how virtuous he is.
    Great post!
    "Who the f*** keeps tasering me"
    That comment was meant for SWAT, theyll get a chuckle and wont face transfer.

Unregistered
    Great post!
    "Who the f*** keeps tasering me"
    That comment was meant for SWAT, theyll get a chuckle and wont face transfer.
    They must have been tasering you when you wrote that piece! Oh wait, Hermaphrodite just has piss poor grammar skills for a world class scumbag blogger!

Unregistered
    They must have been tasering you when you wrote that piece! Oh wait, Hermaphrodite just has piss poor grammar skills for a world class scumbag blogger!
    From now on, this poster should be known as the Chitty Chooch.

Unregistered
    From now on, this poster should be known as the Chitty Chooch.
    That’s what we call your mother, “The Big Chooch!”

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast